• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

I'm unreasonably excited for Iron Banner this week. Last month was the first time I got to rank 5; ready to complete my armor set now.

and I'm only 304 max right now, come at me.

darthbob

I'm unreasonably excited for Iron Banner this week. Last month was the first time I got to rank 5; ready to complete my armor set now.

and I'm only 304 max right now, come at me.

Last IB got me to 306 because of the 320 shell and some decent gear, so ready to complete the set and get to 310. :D

Nightfall has given me ghosts 5 times in a row.

What a piece of shit lol

I'm not even bothering with nightfalls or heroics until Bungie folds in the classic strikes. I'm so sick of the same small pool of strikes. It's frustrating because there are so many more out there.

E92 M3

I'm not even bothering with nightfalls or heroics until Bungie folds in the classic strikes. I'm so sick of the same small pool of strikes. It's frustrating because there are so many more out there.

I wasn't bothering either, but like the reputation gains and don't mind a shot at a new exotic. That said, getting ghosts is ultra-annoying.

ich00

1. AQ706
2. Darryl M R
3. MandrakelUK
4. Robdraggoo
5. Nothus
6. kortez1981

K that's 6. I will load into the point, add me if we aren't friends already. . jk apparently my warlock doesn't have oryx ship unlocked so i can't hop into the raid getting the CP on my hunter now (ichabod can you load into it again please)

I think half your fireteam has the cp now. I have to log off, gotta take my son to the doctors. I'll be back later if anyone needs the cp.

Only the carry more heavy ammo perk that you can find on the Armamentarium and Twilight Garrison and one or two exotic warlock vestments. Year 1 boots and armor with that perk will also work. No year 2 boots will.

EDIT: The warlock armor is Alchemist Rainment and Starfire Protocol. Also the Purifier Robes once they get updated to Year 2.

EDIT 2: Looks like the Warlock boots Transversive Steps will have a heavy ammo perk. I guess it's to make up for not having any exotic boots yet. There are no Hunter armors that will give the Simulant more ammo? Is that right?

Thanks for that, thought as much.
Had Fusion Rifle on my boots so gave that a chance, carried 9 shots.

Solo nightfall got me a 304 Ruin Wake.

So have I missed something about the meta? Or did I just hit a really weird fluke?

I decided to pull my friend who just got Desitny 2 weeks ago into Trials for fun. We had no expectations, so it wasn't anything to win or lose.

1st Game - Us vs 3 Warlocks
2nd Game - Us vs 3 Hunters
3rd Game - Us vs 3 Titans
4th Game - Us vs 3 Titans
5th Game - Us vs 3 Titans
6th Game - Us vs 3 Titans

You guys are upset about getting ghosts in the nightfalls? I got a racers kit drop for me this morning but there's no more sparrow racing. Why even have that shit as a reward?

Can a lowly 286 warlock do Golgoroth challenge?

I don't really know what to do to get gear at this point lol

You could for the Normal Mode Challenge, but that wont get you 320 gear.

Your options are either Normal Mode Raid, Iron Banner, or Trials at this point. Maybe some Nightfall/Shaxx Weeklies as well.

RdN

So, I'm planning to play this week's Iron Banner.. First time I'm touching Destiny PvP since September.

I head Pulse Rifles got nerfed.. What's the go to weapon class right now? Scouts?

So, I'm planning to play this week's Iron Banner.. First time I'm touching Destiny PvP since September.

I head Pulse Rifles got nerfed.. What's the go to weapon class right now? Scouts?

Pulses are still good (especially Grasp of Malok, fuck that gun). Scouts are good too. HC are decent. TLW is still viable.

Lol damn, I asked for the golgoroth checkpoint earlier and fell asleep when I got the invite. Anyone else have a checkpoint that I can grab?

I'm using

Titan
Nirwen
Erienne/Conspiracy*
Truth

Warlock
Mida
Conspiracy
Quillem

* Sniper/Shotgun decision depends on map.

noomi

Man, reading the last few pages and just.... damn guys... There have been some tough times around here in the past, but this is probably the worst I've seen yet. I miss them good 'ole days y'know?

I'm going to continue keeping my distance, probably won't see many posts from me around here anymore. I'll probably see some of you when The Division hits or maybe if we get some big announcement about Destiny.

Take care of yourself DGAF, it's been real :)

Man, I wish there was a theater option in Destiny.

01-Tower_opt.0.0.jpeg

E92 M3

Man, reading the last few pages and just.... damn guys... There have been some tough times around here in the past, but this is probably the worst I've seen yet. I miss them good 'ole days y'know?

I'm going to continue keeping my distance, probably won't see many posts from me around here anymore. I'll probably see some of you when The Division hits or maybe if we get some big announcement about Destiny.

Take care of yourself DGAF, it's been real :)

Yeah, the good 'ole days were good. Enjoy your "time off" :p

Sweet

I still need to grab that other ghost at the top of Phogoth's chamber.

I'm not in a super big hurry to max out my grimoire because I can't until doubles rolls around again.

I found the ghosts needed to get the trophy and that's it. I don't see the point of this mindless collecting for a grimoire score that has no gameplay or game implication.

Seems like what you do when there's no content left. I'll just play other games

So the first time it was Golgoroth challenge I got 3 pairs of 320 boots. This time I got 3 pairs of 320 boots.

Anyone need boots? I don't want them.

I found the ghosts needed to get the trophy and that's it. I don't see the point of this mindless collecting for a grimoire score that has no gameplay or game implication.

Seems like what you do when there's no content left. I'll just play other games

Wow... that seems awfully aggressive and dismissive...

I'll play the game how I like to play the game, thanks...

Top Bottom