• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

SpecX

Any west coast peeps doing the NF raid? I like the 9 pm time slot, but it's always EST which is 6 pm for me which almost never works during the week.

Edit: Top of the page, Doctrine hype!!!

il_570xN.901809243_3p7l.jpg

Alright guys, who's up for HM KF raid? Starting from Totems.
I'm thinking 9pm est.

Pandora012
Beagles329
NCR Redslayer
Dreamgazer - Up to Oryx
milkham
lightsaberut

Alt:
Alt:
Alt:

Ps. I'm a bit rusty, as I haven't played in a bit.

Another bump.....

Edit: And full

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Pushing the raid back an hour tonight to 9:00PM, 2/17, Vault of Glass newbie raid. Sign up for a fun time, I'd hate to have to cancel!

Still 3 spots left for this, though we can do it with 5.

Alt: Dthomp
Ha your alt is signed up for the newbie raid... :p

edit: Ah yeah I missed the exchange above. Hopefully this group will fill out for tonight, if not I'll post probably around 8:30 if it's gonna be canceled.

Pushing the raid back an hour tonight to 9:00PM, 2/17, Vault of Glass newbie raid. Sign up for a fun time, I'd hate to have to cancel!

Yeah just noticed that. I think they wanted to do this one after your raid. Which is impossible since yours is at the same time.....

WipedOut

Alright guys, who's up for HM KF raid? Starting from Totems.
I'm thinking 9pm est.

Pandora012
Beagles329
NCR Redslayer
Dreamgazer - Up to Oryx
milkham
lightsaberut

Alt:
Alt:
Alt:

Ps. I'm a bit rusty, as I haven't played in a bit.

Another bump.....

Edit: And full
Don't forget the CP, please and thank you. :)

WeTeHa

Thanks for the runs triablos and ragnarok.

Got 3 imago loops to drop... no good rolls.

On the plus side: got a primary exotic engram which turned into the last word (GOOD GOD, FINALLY!) Also managed to almost max my titan... next up: sunsinger and stormcaller :(

the_id

edit: Ah yeah I missed the exchange above. Hopefully this group will fill out for tonight, if not I'll post probably around 8:30 if it's gonna be canceled.
PM me if you need a 6th Hawkian, I can help.

Mindlog

isn't that what pops up if someone reports you as being helpful or whatever?
I've gotten quite a few thank you messages from randoms, but have never seen that.

All right. Time to report each other for helpfulness. We can drive up the collective GAF rep to help balance out all the negative Crucible PvP salt reports.

ocean

Banned
"We'll have the most hard-core members of our community racing each other to complete this [Raid] first. We will be watching and keeping score. And we'll erect monuments to the people who are able to complete this thing first. We will observe them, and we will make sure they inherit the legend that they so richly deserve." --excerpt from the bottom of page 115 of the Newsweek special.

Where the monuments at tho. Pre release hype nostalgia....

EL CUCO

I was just in a control match with gothalion. He left 30 seconds into the match after someone waved at him.

Then when there was one minute left in the match triplewreck joined the enemy team. I killed him once.
I was watching. Saw you dome him at the end. I think I ran into you in Control a few times myself but I wasn't sure till I saw your emblem on Triple's stream again lol

He's 5/5 in being put in games in progress. Weird.

Lnkn52

"We'll have the most hard-core members of our community racing each other to complete this [Raid] first. We will be watching and keeping score. And we'll erect monuments to the people who are able to complete this thing first. We will observe them, and we will make sure they inherit the legend that they so richly deserve." --excerpt from the bottom of page 115 of the Newsweek special.

Where the monuments at tho. Pre release hype nostalgia....

Yup, still waiting.

I was watching. Saw you dome him at the end. I think I ran into you in Control a few times myself but I wasn't sure till I saw your emblem on Triple's stream again lol

He's 5/5 in being put in games in progress. Weird.
I remember those games! Yeah I got all excited when I domed him, was very happy. I got really scared when triplewreck joined and I was like "well we are going to lose" lol. It was funny because two minutes after gothalion left our game he got that thank you message from bungie.

Top Bottom