• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Shiv47

If Bungo decides to debuff auto rifles again and make my Doctrine useless, I will be doing this mentally:

giphy.gif

Kyoufu

So far I can't tell a difference in regards to matchmaking. Every round is still sweaty.

Maybe the super scrubby players are playing other games now.

I think the biggest mistake of year 2 is that there is nothing to look forward to.

Only after this last bwu do we have a very rough idea of what is to come.

Compare that to year 1, and we knew TDB and HoW were guaranteed.

If destiny year 3 doesn't have a basic foundation laid out for it the day it launches, I will expect an equally bare bones year.

I need someone to teach me how to grasp farm. So you clear all the ads after you kill her, then kill yourself?

Nope, don't have to kill the ads. Can just kill her and then let the ads kill you. Of course, killing some ads can help recharge supers and drop more heavy.

I'm not sure if killing all the ads advances you to the next checkpoint or not.

D_psipher

not sure if it matters but the video i looked at showed them killing her at the initial spawn point

Yeah, you kill her in the area before the final room and die to the ads. Rinse and repeat. It would be a good idea bring solar exotic swords and a couple of tethers and a weapons bubble to maximize the damage.

ocean

Banned
I'm so in love with the HC I got on my scrub PSN account. Rangefinder + Hammer Forged + Hidden Hand Revelator...

I would easily main this if I got it on my main account. It connects solidly, fires more quickly than Hawkmoon.... now I have to grind one of these things. Welp.

Kyoufu

Crucible weapon drop rates are so, so bad. Why did they change it from Year 1? I got plenty of Year 1 rewards during House of Wolves but nothing seems to drop in TTK for me. What's up with that?

I stopped playing Destiny a bit before The Taken King came out, but I got curious about Dinklebot's replacement so I recently played through some of it again. So granted I'm horribly uniformed about all this connection matchmaking stuff.

Anyway, when I quickly checked the Crucible menu, there were like fuckin 10 different playlists in there! What are they thinking? Of course you're never gonna be able to find a good skill/connection matchup when you slice & dice your population like that! Do they show the population in the playlists anywhere?

Frenden

Banned
I'm so in love with the HC I got on my scrub PSN account. Rangefinder + Hammer Forged + Hidden Hand Revelator...

I would easily main this if I got it on my main account. It connects solidly, fires more quickly than Hawkmoon.... now I have to grind one of these things. Welp.

I have two Revelators with range (one has Hammer Forged, the other Rifled) perks that have gotten me to the Lighthouse. Revelator has one of the best combinations of recoil, ready, and ads stats in the game. Add in range and it's a beast.

I've gotten 0 revelators since TTK launched. Good luck.

SpecX

Beyond pissed off with randoms in Elimination. How the fuck do you run past teammates and not go for the revive. The revive should be the priority especially when the opponent is running away and about to revive his teammate.

Top Bottom