• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

SpecX

I am pretty open as to when to begin, we can do 7:30 ish pst.
Pencil me in then. Can't promise I'll be free at that time since got family over, but I'll check back in an hour and let you know if a group has formed.

Edit: What the hell, another page topper

hqdefault.jpg

Kalamari

Pencil me in then. Can't promise I'll be free at that time since got family over, but I'll check back in an hour and let you know if a group has formed.

Edit: What the hell, another page topper

hqdefault.jpg

Alright, who else wants to join for Oryx HM CM?

1. EvilKalamari
2. Specx (tentative)

NastyBook

It's only a matter of time. No fun allowed.
Funny thing is, they made this particular type of auto rifle good just to spite those that championed the likes of Grim Citizens and Vanquisher VIIs everywhere. Even with 4 people working on the game, Bungie still manages to be vindictive as fuck. Go ahead nerf the gun, I say. Hell, nerf ALL the guns.

Damn wipedout with the amazing imago roll.

Crucible weapon drop rates are so, so bad. Why did they change it from Year 1? I got plenty of Year 1 rewards during House of Wolves but nothing seems to drop in TTK for me. What's up with that?

You're playing classic 6v6? You don't get any drops there..no wonder you're getting games on skyshock, first light etc.

I have two Revelators with range (one has Hammer Forged, the other Rifled) perks that have gotten me to the Lighthouse. Revelator has one of the best combinations of recoil, ready, and ads stats in the game. Add in range and it's a beast.

Got this bad boy from crimson doubles..

Hot swap, hammerforged and hidden hand.

Yet to try it in crucible.

Kyoufu

Damn wipedout with the amazing imago roll.

You're playing classic 6v6? You don't get any drops there..no wonder you're getting games on skyshock, first light etc.

I'm playing the regular Control playlist, not classic.

Skyshock and First Light are in that map rotation for some reason lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
screw the timeline, wouldn't mind seeing a hard-as-nails Taken Atheon in a future update with all kinds of crazy mechanics

Just got my 4th Eyesluna since last week. Still not the god roll but getting closer. This one had rifled barrel.

Also since Dgaf has been kinda dead I am surprised at how much success I had at 100.io last night and earlier today. Getting 3 different groups for Oryx runs which all went really smooth and everyone one was really cool.

Loot was decent to crap but this Destiny population for the most part is really what I love about Destiny other then the fps gameplay. Have done this raid so much but it's just satisfaction when you can group together with a bunch of randoms and have it go so smooth. Sure there are people out there that can be total jerkoffs in pvp and sometimes in pve but that comes with every game.

Which brings me to wonder how Destiny 2 will handle LFG. I really hope Bungie takes ideas like 100.io and implement it in the game. I just think if 3rd party sites can do it, Bungie is smart enough to have something like that in the tower or maybe even have it work with the Bungie app.

I just enjoy playing this game even though it is considered "dead"

Dammit Bungie. I hate when that happens for no reason. On my hunter, greens always drop, and only on my hunter despite being >300 light level.

Alright guys, who's up for HM KF raid? Starting from Totems.
I'm thinking 9pm est.

Pandora012
Beagles329
NCR Redslayer
Dreamgazer - Up to Oryx
milkham
lightsaberut

Alt:
Alt:
Alt:

Ps. I'm a bit rusty, as I haven't played in a bit.

Another bump.....

Edit: And full

Alright guys, we'll be doing this again tomorrow at 9PM EST to finish up. I have the checkpoint at daughters. Just update us here if you can't be there.

And I don't think I'll hit 310 by the time we get to oryx...so...

SpecX

Kalamari and I were going to, but nobody else signed up. I'm dead tired at this point and probably won't be back on till tomorrow night.

I have an Oryx Cp that I want to run in a few hours (11:30pm PST) for you night owls, UK and Aussie Gaf. LFG group stormed all the way through last night but couldn't clear Oryx.

Top Bottom