• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Dez_

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh, The Division doesn't really scratch the Destiny itch. At all.

Tried a little bit of it myself. It certainly is fun to play with others, but all it really did was make me want to play more Destiny. I did like the snowy look of the world and maybe we'll see that in the next expansion, depending on what new area we'll have.

Namikaze1

Namikaze1

PSN: GibbShift.

Looking more for a Mercury run than anything, though. Is this the regular Doctrine or the Adept version?

Sweet, think I can get added?

I would like to add myself to the list if you are still running late tonight, I usually don't get on until 10 CST.

The list is looking pretty long, but I'll add my name to it just in case.

I wouldn't mind help, I'm not usually on until after 10pm est tho.

I'd love some help getting those 7 wins.

Can't find the list, though.

Plus falcoo2301

Ape some more

zethren

Banned
Finally just got home for the evening and jumping on now.

Any XB1 folks who want to play, send me a friend invite and join up! Zethren117

WipedOut

image.jpg

Bungie won't let me get another loop, they closed the doors on me

Good games Pity and Vaal. Nice and smooth Mercury run, other than the super laggy final boss guy that didn't take any damage at first.

Got a 318 Water Star so at least I can infuse stuff. I have to organize all my crap soon so I can start using infusion fodder before they become obsolete :p

Namikaze1

I should be online around 2pm est tomorrow afternoon
Yeah, I'll be up for more around that time.

Thanks for the runs dude. Was good hanging in chat. RODEO TRAIN HYPE
No problem. :)

I'd like to sign up for the carry, please. Never gonna get to 7 wins on my own. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a good roll :)

Will go to bed now, but I'll be online all day tomorrow if you you guys are still carrying.
One more, Ape.

I'm gonna need posts from Pity and Ape to confirm whether or not you guys made it to Mercury and if Igor made a clutch play. All 3 fireteam members must post or it doesn't count.
Just kidding, congrats dudes! :p

deviant1

Big thanks to Pandora, Dreamgazer, Nicodemic, GibbShift, and Jafku for the successful Oryx CM. Sorry I kept dying and causing wipes. I managed to go from 311 to 314 with the 320 artifact, 320 helmet, 320 hand cannon, and 316 boots. Also got a 310 hand cannon and 303 NM helmet.

I'm gonna need posts from Pity and Ape to confirm whether or not you guys made it to Mercury and if Igor made a clutch play. All 3 fireteam members must post or it doesn't count.
Just kidding, congrats dudes! :p

Final boss then I am taking a quick 10 and will be starting on the list.

Frenden

Banned
Anyone want to join on me for a single game of whatever? Can't Trials at the moment, but I need one more match in a fireteam to get my Shaxx bounty done.

Top Bottom