• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I know it's trials day but anyone up for Oryx CM? I have the cp.
7pm est?

Pandora012
Dreamgazer
Ant78
Nicodemic
GibbShift
Jafku.......................

Alts:
SpecX
Dez_
Full

Frenden

Banned
Bungie fix your servers please, this time it looks like it actually wasn't my internet since biggy got the same thing.

Yeah. It was pretty bullshit. Two people dropped during that match. After, Liam and I BOTH got Destiny server messages. That's too many people for it to be on all our ends.

Dez_

I know it's trials day but anyone up for Oryx CM? I have the cp.
7pm est?

Pandora012
Dreamgazer
Ant78
Nicodemic

If we can't find people, I'll have to delay.
You might have a full party at this point, but if there happens to be an opening or you need an alt, I'd like to help. It would be my first Oryx HM and CM.

Edit: Anyone else doing Oryx CM today?

Yeah. It was pretty bullshit. Two people dropped during that match. After, Liam and I BOTH got Destiny server messages. That's too many people for it to be on all our ends.

Yeah i had that connecting destiny servers message the whole game and i was green bar the whole game too so i was like dafuq. And then one round from the win i got disconnected. It was bullshit.

WeTeHa

Well, I guess I should start a list.

Igor and I will be playing trials after 2 pm est till a regular from our crew if online much later on in the evening for the regular trials run. We can help folks get 7 wins for doctrine till then.

1. Colonel (promised him mercury for the grasp farming)
2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

After the trials run with regular crew, I can help out some more with ape.

I'd like to sign up for the carry, please. Never gonna get to 7 wins on my own. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a good roll :)

Will go to bed now, but I'll be online all day tomorrow if you you guys are still carrying.

Namikaze1

Don't know if galactictoast is on or if we're getting Igor back. This will be my last run anyway for the day. Ape will continue the train.

nkj7znyl.jpg

Where do I know this picture.... oh yeah! It's my PSN login avatar whenever I actually play Destiny nowadays lol. Looking great buddy, keep going strong. Warlock self-res ftw.

All 4 Doctrine's I have gotten have been Rodeo.

2 more characters to go this time through. Speaking purely statistically I should get one. Right? Right?

Frenden

Banned
Yeah i had that connecting destiny servers message the whole game and i was green bar the whole game too so i was like dafuq. And then one round from the win i got disconnected. It was bullshit.

Yeah. Basically the same situation here. I wonder if the influx of people trying to get Doctrines is hammering their servers more than usual, haha. Ugh.

Still, holy shit I am pumped to get a Counterbalance Doctrine and a Hidden Hand Adept Water Star. I use the Water Star a lot and my last adept had stupid Army of One.

Namikaze1

Last run of the day.

Will return for more Doctrine carries around 2PM EST tomorrow.

Got a list. First on the list if he hasn't been taken by Ape is GalacticToast.

Top Bottom