• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Helped a 12 year old get to Mercury. Feels good. Of course my dumbass forgot to get boons. But that's okay. I've been to the lighthouse too many times already and I have everything I ever need from trials.

Ez0rHUk.png

NastyBook

Helped a 12 year old get to Mercury. Feels good. Of course my dumbass forgot to get boons. But that's okay. I've been to the lighthouse too many times already and I have everything I ever need from trials.

Ez0rHUk.png
Good bounce back from those previous games. All those laggers you ran into had me salty, too.

GGs on the Vault run everyone! Too funny that I got an Icebreaker from Atheon after buying one from the kiosk for Trials earlier today :p

This Rain MNV guy is like Driz 2.0.

So he rage quit and then played a bunch of Spelunky? Kappa

Congrats on getting the 12 year old to Mercury, that's awesome! I remember those days of carrying my own 12 yo stalker to the promised land, lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The rain kid had your play style. Both of them are super cool and calm. Even while getting teabagged or whatever they just act like nothing happened. Very ahem different from groups I've been running with. Funny how the adults gets all worked up but the kids are chill. Cryo is the 12 year old who randomly comes into my party chat and asks me to play whatever. He hasn't been doing it in year two but in year one he did it all the time.

Daily story isn't awarding marks, if I remember correctly it didn't give out marks the last time it was this mission either.

Nope and bungie already posted this 2 days ago, saying the saturday daily will not award legendary marks.

Which means:

the story playlist is not random and/or they know beforehand which mission will be next
they can't fix it without breaking the game (lol)
they are too lazy to fix it

Nope and bungie already posted this 2 days ago, saying the saturday daily will not award legendary marks.

Which means:

the story playlist is not random and/or they know beforehand which mission will be next
they can't fix it without breaking the game (lol)

Maybe I should have read the weekly update, my bad.

Tbh I don't think this is ever the case. If anything it's a question of priorities. They aren't going to throw a ton of resources at fixing a Daily Story legendary marks glitch. Clearly they're aware of it and can't seem to easily take it out of rotation, like you said. It's unfortunate that the game isn't more flexible to fix/update but I'm sure there are a lot of technical and financial reasons why this is the case. I'm sure they aren't sitting around twiddling their thumbs about things like this, that's part of why they give us the heads up in the Weekly Update.

Oh I know, but they acknowledged this issue months ago. Why not just take it out of rotation or just tell us that they can't fix it due to whatever reason? It's the lack of communication that leads us to think that they just don't care about fixing these issues. Look at the IB clash bounty - it's been 3 months and nothing was said or done. I'm just trying to understand how they handle these issues...

Namikaze1

Kyoufu

Tri4

Beagles329

Spec X

Resha

Haybro

Icho00

DeviantBoi

the_id

Xerobiade

Edit: Chucker(just saw your post buddy)

Ran as many as I could and those that were online at the time
Thanks for the list.

I think Weteha still needs to go. Not sure yet.

Anyway, I may actually be playing earlier than I said I would last night. I'll make a post when I am ready.

Oh I know, but they acknowledged this issue months ago. Why not just take it out of rotation or just tell us that they can't fix it due to whatever reason? It's the lack of communication that leads us to think that they just don't care about fixing these issues. Look at the IB clash bounty - it's been 3 months and nothing was said or done. I'm just trying to understand how they handle these issues...
what issuse? Everything is working as intended.

Also drizz tuned in to Luminosity's stream to check it out and the chat and him were talking about classes and how nKuch switched from bladedancer because its buggy af atm. Too unreliable. Thats why he was voidwalker.

Tri4

Also drizz tuned in to Luminosity's stream to check it out and the chat and him were talking about classes and how nKuch switched from bladedancer because its buggy af atm. Too unreliable. Thats why he was voidwalker.
Yeah arc blade is really frustrating to use right now. The worst thing is when you push the opponents heavy and manage to get rocket launcher'd in the face by the guy you just killed but the game didn't register your hit. I still like using bladedancer though because blink and Quick Draw are nice and I don't have a high LL voidwalker.

WeTeHa

Yeah arc blade is really frustrating to use right now. The worst thing is when you push the opponents heavy and manage to get rocket launcher'd in the face by the guy you just killed but the game didn't register your hit. I still like using bladedancer though because blink and Quick Draw are nice and I don't have a high LL voidwalker.

Yeah, I hate when you get the sound cue that you hit the guy but he takes no damage.

Namikaze1

Got pissed twice during the doctrine train yesterday. Not with any of you fine gaffers. It was with the game. First time was during a heavy round. Freaking Truth rocket lands right on this guy's feet and he survives. A second rocket flies right by him (and a second guy) and G&H refused to do its job (goddamn nerf). Second time was the melee. That freaking melee. Guy was one hit away from dying, I punch and used up a full melee charge. Not only does he escape unscathed, he doesn't even burn from said punch (Sunbreaker punch). My screen showed I hit him but the game fucked me over.

Tri4

Alright, I'll be online playing Fallout 4 trying to complete that one quest where you have to collect a ton of holotapes for valentine. Shoot me a message when it's time for me to try for the doctrine. Psn is triablos4.

Namikaze1

Yo, ape and Igor,

Just tell me if you guys need me to cover one of you for a bit. I'll be here watching the stream while playing Legacy of Goku 2.

Top Bottom