• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

ich00

Kyoufu

Tri4

Beagles329

Spec X

Resha

Haybro

Icho00

DeviantBoi

Xerobiade

Chucker

Kadab

Highwind

Mass Appeal

El_Fenomeno

Magik

reeducator

DonutTurtle

Shokleeto

thelongdarkriverofhell

Thanks for putting this together nami! You can take me off the list, I wound up playing last night and limped into 7 wins and got a DoP with cb. I don't want to take up a spot if I don't need it anymore.

Rehsa

^got your FR too, I will try and see if I can get away from the family after I get back home but not sure

My apologies to Lt and T last night. I talked Justin M into trying to get the exotic sword quest done - and we were basically racing to the finish. He, rehsa and I were in party together chatting away and laughing it up. I tried to send a message to that effect but wasn't sure if I got the point across. (I was tired then and stayed up way too late.) He got the planetary mats done AND the kills.

Now we wait until armsday.
Oh damn how much longer did that take? With my luck I probably could have gotten the last 6 relic iron mats in that time lol.

WeTeHa

Does anybody here still need oryx hm cm?

A friend of mine asked if I could help him, he's never done cm before, but knows the tactics and stuff. I completed all my cm's for this week, but will help out.

We can run today (within the next 3-4 hours) or tomorrow, probably all day. Can start as soon as we get 6.

1. WeTeHa (hunter)
2. Friend (titan with ToM)

Acidote

A friend of mine asked if I could help him, he's never done cm before, but knows the tactics and stuff. I completed all my cm's for this week, but will help out.

We can run today (within the next 3-4 hours) or tomorrow, probably all day. Can start as soon as we get 6.

1. WeTeHa (hunter)

I've never done CM or even Oryx HM but if you think I can be of help just let me know. I have the ToM too. Hunter.

1. WeTeHa (hunter)

I have yet to run the challenge this week. However, I'm looking to join that Doctrine train, so put me down as an alt.
Edit: Can bring any class, I have a ToM as well for the bubble.

SpecX

1. WeTeHa (hunter)
If you do it tomorrow sign me up.

Acidote

I find it unwieldy too. Party Crasher feels a lot better but you're at the mercy of Crucible rng.

Invective is the only other one i'd recommend, but it's not ideal.

Time to play Control like the scrub I am I guess. I swear I have dismantled docens of party crashers.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wat.

ererer.gif

phen0m24

^got your FR too, I will try and see if I can get away from the family after I get back home but not sure

Oh damn how much longer did that take? With my luck I probably could have gotten the last 6 relic iron mats in that time lol.

I was up until 4:30. Not something that's helping me as I attempt to clean up the boys' bedroom - I'm actually cleaning out their closet of metric tons of old crap.

So again, sorry guys. I told him I would stick with him until we got it done. And get it done we did. (Until the dark blade strike )

WeTeHa

Looks like he found a group on his own. I'm still happy to run it with anyone who wants to.

I've never done CM or even Oryx HM but if you think I can be of help just let me know. I have the ToM too. Hunter.

You don't need ToM though, you can use whatever you feel most comfortable with (I only use ToM if I'm a bubble titan, raze lighter if runner and most of the time no exotic if I'm on a platform).

I have yet to run the challenge this week. However, I'm looking to join that Doctrine train, so put me down as an alt.
Edit: Can bring any class, I have a ToM as well for the bubble.

Okay.

Forgot to mention, I should have the checkpoint :p

Just started watching you guys. I'll probably ask to ride the train in the coming weeks since I have to level up my Thor and Icebreaker again.
You can only easily get the doctrine this week, though.

Deku Tree

Just finished leveling up my Doctine with Rodeo. It seems pretty good. Better than my other ARs. Fun to use. People say not as good as with CB but I'm not all about that high skill play anyway.

Take me off the list namikaze.

Two hidden hand and a rodeo dop.

Thanks to ipitythafool and Darknyss for the runs.
No, thanks to you guys for picking up my slack =P

After 3 failed runs yesterday it felt good to get two done. One more chance for counterbalance left!

phen0m24

Just finished leveling up my Doctine with Rodeo. It seems pretty good. Better than my other ARs. Fun to use. People say not as good as with CB but I'm not all about that high skill play anyway.

It's not bad, right Deku? Mine had persistence and braced frame with rodeo so it's pretty dang stable. Would I like CB? Sure but no complaints.

I thought this was just a dream. Sooo close yet so far away.

Dude what the heck yo. You've got major RNG going on. :) I got b one last night with I think litc and life support. Meh

Rehsa

I was up until 4:30. Not something that's helping me as I attempt to clean up the boys' bedroom - I'm actually cleaning out their closet of metric tons of old crap.

So again, sorry guys. I told him I would stick with him until we got it done. And get it done we did. (Until the dark blade strike )
Ah so not too much longer. Funny we are doing the same thing, trying to convince a 4 year old to let go of his old toys is fun. I will try to grind out the last parts of mine and maybe I can join for the strike and get my first and second and third exotic swords :D

WeTeHa

Good god, we just had a random person on someones friendlist come into the party chat who started screaming like crazy. LFG groups are the worst :/

Playing with gaf is so much better.

Deku Tree

It's not bad, right Deku? Mine had persistence and braced frame with rodeo so it's pretty dang stable. Would I like CB? Sure but no complaints.

Dude what the heck yo. You've got major RNG going on. :) I got b one last night with I think litc and life support. Meh

Yeah it's pretty good. I was trying out smallbore for the extra range. Seemed stable enough.

WipedOut

I stole all of Ji66a's firefly rolls. Too bad they are all garbagio. Outlaw or bust.

Top Bottom