• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Just got back from trying to get a Doctrine with LT & T-44. It was an honor to serve with them.

Our mission was called "a successful failure," in that we returned safely but never made it to Mercury. In the following months, it was determined that a damaged coil built inside the oxygen tank sparked during our cryo stir and caused the explosion that crippled the our team. It was a minor defect that occurred two years before I was even named the passage's commander. T-44 was going back to Mercury on Saturday, but his mission was canceled because of budget cuts; he never flew in space again. Nor did LTWood, who left the Guardian corps and was elected to Congress from the state of Arkansas. DirtyAquaticApe orbited the Lighthouse as Command Module Pilot of Trials Train 16, and flew the Space Shuttle, having never gotten the measles. Dr Drizzay retired as Director of Carry Operations just not long ago. And many other members of DGAF have gone on to other things, but some are still there. As for me, the seven extraordinary matches of that card were my last on Friday. I watched other men walk on Mercury, and return safely, all from the confines of DGAF Mission Control and my house in Connecticut. I sometimes catch myself looking up at Mercury, remembering the changes of fortune in our long voyage, thinking of the thousands of people who worked to bring the three of us home. I look up at Mercury and wonder, when will we be going back, and who will that be?

T-44

Neo Member
Just got back from trying to get a Doctrine with LT & T-44. It was an honor to serve with them.

Our mission was called "a successful failure," in that we returned safely but never made it to Mercury. In the following months, it was determined that a damaged coil built inside the oxygen tank sparked during our cryo stir and caused the explosion that crippled the our team. It was a minor defect that occurred two years before I was even named the passage's commander. T-44 was going back to Mercury on Saturday, but his mission was canceled because of budget cuts; he never flew in space again. Nor did LTWood, who left the Guardian corps and was elected to Congress from the state of Arkansas. DirtyAquaticApe orbited the Lighthouse as Command Module Pilot of Trials Train 16, and flew the Space Shuttle, having never gotten the measles. Dr Drizzay retired as Director of Carry Operations just not long ago. And many other members of DGAF have gone on to other things, but some are still there. As for me, the seven extraordinary matches of that card were my last on Friday. I watched other men walk on Mercury, and return safely, all from the confines of DGAF Mission Control and my house in Connecticut. I sometimes catch myself looking up at Mercury, remembering the changes of fortune in our long voyage, thinking of the thousands of people who worked to bring the three of us home. I look up at Mercury and wonder, when will we be going back, and who will that be?
Wow...

Rehsa

Amazing

Kyoufu

Tri4

Beagles329

Spec X

Resha

Haybro

Icho00

DeviantBoi

the_id

Xerobiade

Edit: Chucker(just saw your post buddy)

Edit2: RagnarokMB

Ran as many as I could and those that were online at the time

Kalamari

Thanks for the games, Mass Appeal and Pandora, we had some triumphant comebacks. Pandora with the ninja like revive skills.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good job boys. Coming back from a red bar try hard team is the biggest accomplishment today, more so than me having a 9.0 K/D match.

Thanks for the games, Mass Appeal and Pandora, we had some triumphant comebacks. Pandora with the ninja like revive skills.

It was fun! Sorry for being so animated sometimes but trials does that to me. :)

PANDORA with those big revive plays with shadestep had our openents all running around in circles.

Is there a fix for the trigger jam on the Last Word? Thought they would have fixed that by now.

Yeah my aim was all over the place. Thought I would do better on a lower sensitivity.

Late reply but switch your R2/R1 L2/L1 in playstation settings then switch them back in Destiny settings helps.

deadduck

VBgt64.gif

Oh no, I actually had fun playing Trials tonight.
xFZgaDHN_normal.jpg

GGs to Ape and all the fine folks who tagged along or hung out in chat. Fun stuff. Many Doctrines were distributed and at least a couple had the majestic Counterbalance roll.

the_id

It was fun to watch you guys play. I think the intention you guys had to get people the DP rather than flawless made it enjoyable.

LTWood12

Good Games everyone. Thanks fot the help Drizz! Night DGAF. I'll be around tomorrow to help out some more.

Oh no, I actually had fun playing Trials tonight.
xFZgaDHN_normal.jpg

GGs to Ape and all the fine folks who tagged along or hung out in chat. Fun stuff. Many Doctrines were distributed and at least a couple had the majestic Counterbalance roll.

Thanks guys! Always a pleasure. Now I just got to find someone to help me get the last two wins on this dang card (and counterbalance)

got the HMG from gold package. Of my last 7 golds, 4 have been this damn thing, and the other 3 have been artifacts.

It was fun to watch you guys play. I think the intention you guys had to get people the DP rather than flawless made it enjoyable.

Thanks dude! And yeah just doing 5 games for Doctrines helped me a lot. It also avoided the notoriously laggy sweaty teams you face at 7-0 and 8-0 in Year 2 Trials. We went 16-1 which would have been a little over 2 Mercury trips except we would have faced better teams with worse connections so it might have gone south. I could definitely be up for some more Doctrine runs this weekend since there are so many people still looking for it.

hey im doing the quest for No Time To Explain Exotic, need some help doing the VOG raid. anyone down?

PS4 straymblaster

I could help w a VoG run if we can actually find 4 more folks to run at this time, which is probably doubtful. Not sure how much longer I'll be up tonight but I'll keep an eye on the thread in case. Otherwise we might be able to organize something later this week, I know people were talking about doing some VoG runs soon.

NastyBook

Thanks dude! And yeah just doing 5 games for Doctrines helped me a lot. It also avoided the notoriously laggy sweaty teams you face at 7-0 and 8-0 in Year 2 Trials. We went 16-1 which would have been a little over 2 Mercury trips except we would have faced better teams with worse connections so it might have gone south. I could definitely be up for some more Doctrine runs this weekend since there are so many people still looking for it.

I could help w a VoG run if we can actually find 4 more folks to run at this time, which is probably doubtful. Not sure how much longer I'll be up tonight but I'll keep an eye on the thread in case. Otherwise we might be able to organize something later this week, I know people were talking about doing some VoG runs soon.
I can run it. Nothing else to do.

PSN: GibbShift

biteren

I can run it. Nothing else to do.

PSN: GibbShift

i got 1 guy that makes 2, would it be possible with 4?

i got 1 guy that makes 2, would it be possible with 4?

Ummm yeah I bet so. It's definitely possible in terms of the raid's design and we'll be so overleveled that it's probably totally doable.

Let me turn on my PS4, my PSN is DrDrizzay101 if you want to send a FR in the meantime.

biteren

Ummm yeah I bet so. It's definitely possible in terms of the raid's design and we'll be so overleveled that it's probably totally doable.

Let me turn on my PS4, my PSN is DrDrizzay101 if you want to send a FR in the meantime.

sent you and GibbShift a friend request

the_id

He's invisible. Or was until I sniped him

I already miss Crimson. It was a few things from being great. On small maps it's really good.
I miss crimson too. it was actually fun, especially when going 1v2 with the Buff on.

I'm up for Trials if anyone wants.

Top Bottom