• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Got pissed twice during the doctrine train yesterday. Not with any of you fine gaffers. It was with the game. First time was during a heavy round. Freaking Truth rocket lands right on this guy's feet and he survives. A second rocket flies right by him (and a second guy) and G&H refused to do its job (goddamn nerf). Second time was the melee. That freaking melee. Guy was one hit away from dying, I punch and used up a full melee charge. Not only does he escape unscathed, he doesn't even burn from said punch (Sunbreaker punch). My screen showed I hit him but the game fucked me over.
I've had that melee thing happen to me too, where I try to hit a guy with blink strike or thunder strike and when I'm In the middle of the animation someone else kills him so I did nothing to him with my melee but I still lose the charge. Then there is the usual crappy hit detection that is blink strike and bladedancer, but I can't stop using it for some reason, it's just so much fun.

WeTeHa

Thanks a lot again, guys. Amazing games.
Got persistance, braced frame/smallbore/extended mag, counterbalance :O

I will definitely hold onto this card, have 7 wins and mercy still intact. Maybe someone can help on sunday/monday to get me to mercury, would love the grimoir card for that :D

Btw, Igor and ape are crazy good at pvp. I didn't get single super throught every game, because they were over so fast.

Namikaze1

Kyoufu

Tri4

Beagles329

Spec X

Resha

Haybro

Icho00

DeviantBoi

Xerobiade

Chucker

Kadab

Highwind

Mass Appeal

El_Fenomeno

Magik

reeducator

DonutTurtle

Shokleeto

thelongdarkriverofhell

Agent_Tiro

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
RNG was on my side last night. I ended up joining a streamer/carrier on LFG with another random guy who was very good too. We ended up going 10 - 0 (on my card at least) only losing once (using mercy) to a game we could have won.

Rewards of the night:
-CB Doctrine
-Scarab Emblem (got it on win #10, my only ever game past 9)
-New Monarchy Year 1 ship from ranking up

That 20 win streak Kreygasm

VA7cUnI.jpg

Told you guys trials would be more casual with this doctrine thirst.

Sh0k

Any special requirements for the Trials doctrine train? Decent at PVP but not that good at Trials. If there are no requirements, add me please, PSN Shokleeto

Chucker

Any special requirements for the Trials doctrine train? Decent at PVP but not that good at Trials. If there are no requirements, add me please, PSN Shokleeto
I believe it's have a pulse, listen for callouts. Anybody can ride this train.

Except for me right now, was up til 3 and my oldest woke up at 6. Dead to the wooooorld.

Hey Nami, any chance you (or Ape) will still be running this train at 8:30 pm PST?

I would love to add my name to the list but can't play till after the kids are in bed.

No worries if you aren't looking that far ahead.

Namikaze1

Hey Nami, any chance you (or Ape) will still be running this train at 8:30 pm PST?

I would love to add my name to the list but can't play till after the kids are in bed.

No worries if you aren't looking that far ahead.
That would be 11:30 PM for me. I won't be on but I'm sure Ape and others will. Will add you to the list.

Rehsa

Got your FR Ape, not sure what time I will be able to get on so skip over me for the time being. I was going to wake up early but stayed up super late grinding sword mats with Colonel and Justin lol

Somehow got two guys with a single shotgun blast. Third guy joined them literally two seconds later.

Nami too stronk

Beagles329

Neo Member
Question for those who are helping with the Doctrine trains or anyone who excels in Trials... For someone who is average in Trials (at best), what's the preferred character & load out?

Question for those who are helping with the Doctrine trains or anyone who excels in Trials... For someone who is average in Trials (at best), what's the preferred character & load out?

Whatever you're most comfortable with.

Most common: Striker or Sunbreaker for Titan. Sunsinger for Warlock. Any for Hunter.

Shotgun or sniper based on your preferences.

Armor & Recovery is usually a safe stat split.

SpecX

Sorry ape, just woke up and saw your message for my turn on the Doctrine train a couple hours ago. I have some family things to do today, but I'll definitely be on later if a spot frees up

phen0m24

My apologies to Lt and T last night. I talked Justin M into trying to get the exotic sword quest done - and we were basically racing to the finish. He, rehsa and I were in party together chatting away and laughing it up. I tried to send a message to that effect but wasn't sure if I got the point across. (I was tired then and stayed up way too late.) He got the planetary mats done AND the kills.

Now we wait until armsday.

Top Bottom