• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Anyone feel like the challenge of my 7-0 card with the mercy used?

Want to finish it (win or lose)
likely lose
before reset and also before the beer starts flowing more freely.

Quoted for new page. Am not trying to go to LFG. My ELO/E-penis isn't large enough for that.

CB Doctrine is the gun for me.

I tend to need a few tracking bullets to find my target and the RoF/TTK lets me get the kills even if the first few shots miss.

Once you have the shot just hold the trigger down until the target is dead. Rinse, reload and repeat.

Thanks again to Namikaze and xplicitone for carrying to 7 wins.

Anybody care to help Sherpa/Carry me to Mercury? I have 7 wins/0 losses, but all booms used.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Edit: Oh! And a big shoutout to XPLiCiTOnE and igordennis for helping me get my doctrine!

NeOak

Edit:

Holy shit! 5 for 5 on Counterbalance rolls today.

FML

Fuuuuuck

Wasted my 2 chances only to get Hidden Hand both times with less LL than the Adept with HH I already had from before.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Time to quit I guess.

Not really, I prefer Pulse Rifles anyway lol

Frenden

Banned
Does it have rifled barrel? If not then it's not better, but if you do then it's mainly personal preference

I have an AgBall, full auto, Rifled PC +1 and like it more and suspect, yeah, it's personal preference. I like being able to take on multiple targets more quickly thanks to the increased RoF, but it does one shot a little less consistently it seems.

Tri4

I have an AgBall, full auto, Rifled PC +1 and like it more and suspect, yeah, it's personal preference. I like being able to take on multiple targets more quickly thanks to the increased RoF, but it does one shot a little less consistently it seems.
Meanwhile I still haven't gotten a single good shotgun since that conspiracy theory quest reward. Gonna go buy that patch A from dead orbit right now, it has rangefinder, rifled barrel and accurised ballistics. Looks pretty good.

Final Boss for Nico.

Updated List:

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40

sturgboski (won't be on till 8PM EST)

PSN Felyx (won't be on till after 5PM CST

TheTylerDurden

Final Boss for Nico.

Updated List:

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40

PSN Felyx (won't be on till after 5PM CST

TheTylerDurden

I listed as killerbee40 but my PSN is actually J-squared77. If I'm am up within the next few hours you might need to go ahead and skip becuase I'm currently stuck at work. I'll try to keep watching the thread though.

Running Felyx now.

Updated List:

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40; PSN: J-squared77

TheTylerDurden

As someone pointed out, I do have one but not with CB. If you want to prioritize and leave me off, that's more than fair. I don't mind really.

I just want a CB and they seem to be dropping like stink!

No problem Tyler, we'll get you

Top Bottom