• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Namikaze1

Can I just say that I'm so damn proud to be a part of this community

Yeah, we had our fair share of problems in the past but this weekend shows why we are one of the best gaming communities on GAF.

LTWood12

Yeah, we had our fare share of problems in the past but this weekend shows why we are one of the best gaming communities on GAF.

To DGAF!
OBFmhc3l.jpg

phen0m24

Yeah, we had our fare share of problems in the past but this weekend shows why we are one of the best gaming communities on GAF.

Darn straight. And thanks for the run, my man.

And always remember the triple tether. :)

Frenden

Banned
Damn, you're one lucky guy, congrats. That's literally the ultimate HC roll I've been looking for.

As for hawkmoon, I guess I should dig a little more. I forgot that if you use another ballistic instead of aggressive, you get a serviceable range stat so if aggressive is no longer viable then at least we'd have that extra range.

I'd be keen to hear your results. If you find a perk set you like, I'd try it. I miss Hawkmoon. :(

Well Frenden ya got me to use my eyasluna with hidden hand and reinforced barrel. Never really tried it in crucible so let's see how this goes.

The best thing about the range cap maxed Eyasluna is that you can sorta spam it the way you would a Y1 HC. Really be aggressive with follow up shots. I suspect you'll like it.

Yeah, we had our fair share of problems in the past but this weekend shows why we are one of the best gaming communities on GAF.

Yup, big thanks to Biggy and Inapp for my second Doctrine, and it has CB!

Frenden

Banned

stay gold

I'v had this Chaperone strike sat here for like 4 months, I finally do it and get told to come back later? Thanks for nothing Holliday.
I'll get it tomorrow, right?

You guys did good man, gave up a lot of your time to help people.

200% true, this community was the reason I was able to ever do my first raid(thx Hawkian) and with doing stuff like helping people with raids and trials, this is easily the best community I have ever seen
I'd be keen to hear your results. If you find a perk set you like, I'd try it. I miss Hawkmoon. :(

The best thing about the range cap maxed Eyasluna is that you can sorta spam it the way you would a Y1 HC. Really be aggressive with follow up shots. I suspect you'll like it.
Yeah I liked it, it felt great, although every once in awhile I had a phantom bullet but otherwise it felt great.
Might have trials with this gun sometime

Had some great LFG moments this weekend in trials. I know how much they are despised, but it feels awesome when you meet some cool people there. On Saturday I went with two younger kids and got got them to the lighthouse to learn that one of them had never been there before. On Sunday I played with these other guys and went to the lighthouse to, again, learn that one of them had never been there before. The best part was that when I was leaving both groups were like "thank you man you're the best for helping us". It feels great helping people out like that, especially when it's from LFG. On a side note I've had 4 phantoms in like the last month, one was with sipher and jafku and the another was with the LFG group on Sunday and one of them was freaking out about it haha. But moments like these are why the destiny community is great.

ocean

Banned
Gonna 320 a full vendor Dead Orbit set for Warlock. It's all DIS+STR and both the chest and boots have sniper ammo buff (so I can spawn with a ton in 6v6). Plus, it looks pretty good.

LTWood12

Had some great LFG moments this weekend in trials. I know how much they are despised, but it feels awesome when you meet some cool people there. On Saturday I went with two younger kids and got got them to the lighthouse to learn that one of them had never been there before. On Sunday I played with these other guys and went to the lighthouse to, again, learn that one of them had never been there before. The best part was that when I was leaving both groups were like "thank you man you're the best for helping us". It feels great helping people out like that, especially when it's from LFG. On a side note I've had 4 phantoms in like the last month, one was with sipher and jafku and the another was with the LFG group on Sunday and one of them was freaking out about it haha. But moments like these are why the destiny community is great.

That is really awesome.

Highwind

Anyone wanna try helping me get to 5 wins on my Titan? Would like the trials boot.

If it goes well we could try for another Doctrine but I mainly want the boots.

I've also given up on flawless on my Hunter so I need to complete 4 matches for Gold Tier.

Quoting for new page.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah I liked it, it felt great, although every once in awhile I had a phantom bullet but otherwise it felt great.
Might have trials with this gun sometime

Yeah. Where a normal HC feels like, maybe, 25-30% of the rapid follow up bullets are RNG at range, the range-cap maxed Eyasluna feels like 5-10% are RNG bloom bastards. It's as close to Y1 as I've seen.

I just infused mine up a bit and want to try it out this week in IB. It just dropped a few days ago.

Man, I feel left out with everyone getting their doctrines. I'm just here bored at work waiting to go home and hopefully get a chance to ride the train.

And I do agree that DGAF is one of my favorite communities.

Anyone feel like the challenge of my 7-0 card with the mercy used?

Want to finish it (win or lose)
likely lose
before reset and also before the beer starts flowing more freely.

Namikaze1

Uploading the Day 1 archived stream to YouTube. Over 6 hours long. Have four archived streams, altogether nearly 14 hours long. Already uploaded Saturday's archived stream (which I need to rename to Day 2).

That was great, you make it look so easy playing a hunter/nightstalker and when I try I just fucking suck.
Hunter ain't even my main. It's my Titan but lately, I've been so used to doing dodge rolls, I tend to "dodge roll" on my Titan and warlock on pure instinct. The Nightstalker's dodge roll is just too damn good.

Edit:

Holy shit! 5 for 5 on Counterbalance rolls today.

5 for 5 CB HYPE!!!!

Running Nico now:

Updated List:

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40

sturgboski (won't be on till 8PM EST)

PSN Felyx (won't be on till after 5PM CST

Top Bottom