• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Priority given to those who haven't been on the Doctrine Train yet

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

J-squared77 (currently at work. Won't be on for another few hours.)

sturgboski (won't be on till 8PM EST)

Loss like we are almost done.

*expects dozens of folks to show up in the last minute*

Any room for me? I've never been to Mercury before.

PSN Cybrwzrd

Oryx CM at 9PM EST
1. Kal_El
2. Night_Knight (Light_Knight_Sky
3. El_Fenomemo
4. Kaikken
5. Pandora012
6. Beagles329

Invites will be sent around the start time.

Highwind

YEAH MAN HOW ABOUT THAT 304 ARTIFACT?!

GaJMHdu.gif

BUNGO PLZ

Looks like the list should be almost over so runs for the final 2 wins could start possibly. Drizz said he would be down to try that but i havent seen him in a while.

1 rumble win for the day. Depending on how long the 2nd one take me I might stop at 2 or go for 3. And go all out tomorrow and try to go get 7.

Need this grimoire before March 8.

Nicodemic

Wouldn't mind a second chance at a DoP with CB so if the carriers are looking for carries, I'm up for it. But really no pressure, already got one with rodeo and I'm happy with it!

I'd like to present you one of THE laggiest clusterfucks i have ever seen in my Destiny time. Xplicit took some 40 odd melees, a handful of sniper headshots and god knows how many primary shots with no damage on my screen. Here:

https://youtu.be/ioyGOktYUKY

Lmao I'm laughing so hard. I was no where in that area on my screen. I was jumping around C capture point and shit was going crazy! I wish I recorded my POV. Sounds like Destiny messed up at the same time for everyone (Biggy included), including destiny trials report showing N/A during that period for everyone's stats.

Hahahahaha never in my life will I use any type of method to cheat. Destiny was in a state of chaos around that time for a good minute, not me!

BTW, I play in the complete opposite area of my modem/router, assuming that's how that crap is done. Plus you need a ladder to get to it.

Top Bottom