• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Keep the crosshair on the enemy's head and repeatedly mash R2. Winner.

You can even fire while airborne since Hand Cannons have natural airborne accuracy.

That handcannon accuracy. Point blank and still missed. Wat.

Double tapping fools mid air Kreygasm

26FPF6jLEXAdjLUHu.gif

Omni

How do you get the subclass specific emblems?

I've not played in... months. Today was the first time. Kinda want to unlock one.

How do you get the subclass specific emblems?

I've not played in... months. Today was the first time. Kinda want to unlock one.

Crucible - 15 kills with melee, 20 kills with grenades and then 30 multi-kills with super.

FOR EACH CLASS!

To unlock the quest you'll need to have done the earlier quest that required super kills and orbs generated in strikes for class specific class items.

Frenden

Banned
I started following that Gen-e-dude earlier in the week after I played him too. He's a classy dude, super nice on stream. Had a back and forth convo in his chat and on stream then too.

Good dude. And his chat/stream doesn't consist of a million air horn noises, morning zoo vocoder effects, or sub animation spam.

Highwind

I started following that Gen-e-dude earlier in the week after I played him too. He's a classy dude, super nice on stream. Had a back and forth convo in his chat and on stream then too.

Good dude. And his chat/stream doesn't consist of a million air horn noises, morning zoo vocoder effects, or sub animation spam.

This. I started following and its one of the few streams I like.

^Thanks for the invite; just saw unfortunately. yeah just finishing dinner but down for a Doctrine run for anyone offering runs. Will be on for a few hours still.

My car problem is solved. I had no water inside the battery and when my dealership did my oil a couple months back, they either didn't check it or it wasn't a part of an oil change so i had to put water in it and jump start it. $52 down the drain most likely thanks to my dealership. Not to mention 20 minutes sitting in my freezing garage atm for it to stay running.

At least I have most likely great news from iRawr and had a ton of fun in our 6/8 CB Doc runs.

Namikaze1

Done for the night. Seems like almost everyone helping out with doctrine trains are done as well. I wish I could help the rest of you still needing one but I gotta sleep and I got a rather busy morning tomorrow.

Ape and Nami: Thanks so much the two of you. Definitely felt like dead weight in the beginning, hopefully started contributing more towards the end.

Sadly, I am ruining the averages with a Rangefinder and not CB but still, excited.

Thanks so much guys!

Done for the night. Seems like almost everyone helping out with doctrine trains are done as well. I wish I could help the rest of you still needing one but I gotta sleep and I got a rather busy morning tomorrow.

I'm getting online now, can help for the rest of the evening. Not sure if there's anyone else around though.

edit: was gonna do a run with JohnofMars and his friend at some point after 10pm EST but I could probably do a run now if there are people.

I'm getting online now, can help for the rest of the evening. Not sure if there's anyone else around though.

ah well. I've been playing less frequently, but thought it might be fun to play with during IB.
*shrug* gotta hit the sack in about 2 hours, so if it doesn't happen, I ain't crying about it. :)

Inapp offered to help me do some runs for the Doctrine. Who here still hasn't gotten one Doctrine? Quote me and we will get this going for another 1-2 hours.

Top Bottom