• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Reddit is right, OEG + SB + RF is legit in crucible, just played a game with it.

Only problem is that the scope tricks you into thinking that you have scout like range, but you don't. Don't go up against scouts thinking you can out shoot them.

All I can say is: I've had a very bad day. Sorry to all those who played trials with me today.

Rubbish, you were playing great. Campers gonna camp, don't beat yourself up due to that.

Thanks to Der_Pate and his friend for getting me to 7 wins a second time this weekend. Got another Rodeo Doctrine out of it. Going to have to practice more PvP to realize a trip to the Lighthouse in Y2.

When is the next time Doctrine Trials rolls around?

Reddit is right, OEG + SB + RF is legit in crucible, just played a game with it.

Only problem is that the scope tricks you into thinking that you have scout like range, but you don't. Don't go up against scouts thinking you can out shoot them.

Switch to that scope per your suggestion and liking it in PVE (finishing bounties). Will try with IB this week.

Thanks again to this community. My first Oryx raid and first trails gun thanks to you all.

EDIT: Oh and my Black Spindle...at 3:30am EST right before reset.

Now if only there were hard mode crota farms going on for that crux =)

todd360

That moment when your reading manga and see your good friend's identify has been stolen.
NsxDqko.jpg

Ape should lawyer up.

Thanks to Der_Pate and his friend for getting me to 7 wins a second time this weekend. Got another Rodeo Doctrine out of it. Going to have to practice more PvP to realize a trip to the Lighthouse in Y2.

If the same pattern continues, 9 weeks from now (minus 3 days since it begins on Friday)

Spoo

Goddamnit GAF, I feel like a huge failure lol. Have spent so much time now trying to go flawless in Y2 without a carry, and I feel like I'm okay at the game (1.05 kd as of right now) and I just *can't*. It's fucking insane; I play with competent people, I think, we communicate, and work well together, but 7 or 8th round rolls around and it's GG every fucking time. It's starting to put me off of Destiny completely :|

I'm about ready to cave in and go find a carry or something but it'll kill me to do that. Can't win either way :\

todd360

Goddamnit GAF, I feel like a huge failure lol. Have spent so much time now trying to go flawless in Y2 without a carry, and I feel like I'm okay at the game (1.05 kd as of right now) and I just *can't*. It's fucking insane; I play with competent people, I think, we communicate, and work well together, but 7 or 8th round rolls around and it's GG every fucking time. It's starting to put me off of Destiny completely :|

I'm about ready to cave in and go find a carry or something but it'll kill me to do that. Can't win either way :

We don't carry around here. We support like pillars.

maomaoIYP

I'm about ready to cave in and go find a carry or something but it'll kill me to do that. Can't win either way :\

How many cards do you guys run per week? Also, are you guys learning from your mistakes? Individual K/D doesn't really mean all that much, unless it's like a K/D of 2+ or something.

Spoo

How many cards do you guys run per week? Also, are you guys learning from your mistakes? Individual K/D doesn't really mean all that much, unless it's like a K/D of 2+ or something.

Not certain on any average, but a lot. I feel like I'm definitely better at it now than I ever have been, and maybe it's just this stage not playing to my strengths / teams strength, but it feels like a pretty impenetrable wall. I mean, when you're beating a 5th match against peeps who have gone 25x flawless, and that's *just* the 5th match. And it doesn't feel like the exception, either.

I dunno. I'm a big baby I guess; just really starting to grate on me. I think I will either be just giving up or getting a carry at some point to get the shit and move on. At first it was like a personal challenge, but now...

Taking a food break now but should be up for at least one, maybe two more Doctrine runs before reset if anyone is around.

I'm about ready to cave in and go find a carry or something but it'll kill me to do that. Can't win either way :

Stick it out with your team. You'll get there eventually and it'll be so much sweeter because of that.

Also Year 2 Trials MM sucks, in case I haven't mentioned that 5000x by now.

Tell Der to get a new Gaf account already. Also, tell him to look out for that cliff on the side of the map. And for his own lightning grenades :p Kappa

LTWood12

I'll join if you guys still got a spot.

EDIT: 18 strange coins. Better than most drops. You guys both did it already?

Yeah that's about as good a nightfall drop as you're gonna get. We just doing it again in hopes of getting an Imago Loop, but alas, it did not drop.

SpecX

Taking a food break now but should be up for at least one, maybe two more Doctrine runs before reset if anyone is around.

Stick it out with your team. You'll get there eventually and it'll be so much sweeter because of that.

Also Year 2 Trials MM sucks, in case I haven't mentioned that 5000x by now.

Tell Der to get a new Gaf account already. Also, tell him to look out for that cliff on the side of the map. And for his own lightning grenades :p Kappa
I wish I could say this about my team, but they don't work together, listen to the calls outs amd what to do, or try to improve and bring gear that will make us competitive. I can't play trials like this anymore since everything we try we end up getting destroyed. Sorry I'm ranting, but had to blow off steam after we continued to die to stupid mistakes, simple mistakes like not getting the revive over a kill.....

Had a great run with Drizz and one of my friends.
Who got a GAF account in December, but never posts.

We lost our Mercury chances on Wins 5&8 to teams with leaders with ~2100 ELOs.

But it wasn't about Mercury, but just getting my friend some time playing with a solid player and getting great feedback on his plays.

And me too. Did some dumb stuff, after having been repeatedly warned.

Some big plays for all of us, though, and we had fun. Clips are on my Twitter now, but I'll gif and post them tomorrow.

Also, I have diagnosed the source of Drizzay's Year Two salt: blade dancer hit detection.

I didn't receive my xbox messages all day because for some reason my phone logged me out and my windows PC isn't refreshing or getting notifications so I'm sorry for missing them!

I went online to help misterthirsty get a doctrine but he went offline :(

Top Bottom