• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

maomaoIYP

Last word GOAT
Hunter master race
Master race indeed!
3QH7Wy1.gif

Inapp offered to help me do some runs for the Doctrine. Who here still hasn't gotten one Doctrine? Quote me and we will get this going for another 1-2 hours.

ah well. I've been playing less frequently, but thought it might be fun to play with during IB.
*shrug* gotta hit the sack in about 2 hours, so if it doesn't happen, I ain't crying about it. :)

Take Rasen if you already got a thing going.

Not sure who else is around now that wants to run but I could also just do some vault cleaning until the run w John and friend in a little bit.

Inapp offered to help me do some runs for the Doctrine. Who here still hasn't gotten one Doctrine? Quote me and we will get this going for another 1-2 hours.

You guys are the best :)

Just FYI everyone - CB doctrine may be the 'sauce' but it's still super viable with hidden hand I am finding, if you use braced frame. So if you're like me and couldn't score a CB,, it's still super good.

I could use one please. on your FR already - PSN same as GAF.

how long you gonna be available tonight?

You guys are the best :)

Just FYI everyone - CB doctrine may be the 'sauce' but it's still super viable with hidden hand I am finding, if you use braced frame. So if you're like me and couldn't score a CB,, it's still super good.

Yeah Doctrine is just a really good gun right now regardless of the last perk, so don't despair if you get one of the less desirable ones. Still really strong.

Nicodemic

Something I don't understand about Trials: if we all go in with different cards, what kind of team are we gonna face? Teams corresponding to our highest wins card?

GGs all. Competition is way too much tonight to carry folks to 7 wins. Night.

Sorry I bailed Inapp and Ernie but I wasn't playing well and it was way too sweaty.

Dthomp

Yeah good tries Ape. Watched a bit over the last hour. Too sweaty for me, think my 7-0 card is gonna go to waste. Should boot up my hunter and try for a better doc then my lock got still :/

Frenden

Banned
G'night, Ape!

I just wanna thank all the folks doing carries this weekend. Doctrines were handed out like candy and folks were running convoys for dozens of hours unending.

DGAF at it's best-GAF.

Get some rest, y'all! Iron Banner Doctrine Valhalla awaits us all tomorrow!

Top Bottom