• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Bwahaha, this was something.
GAF, I'm pleased to report that this squad just defeated a team of red commies!

4/6 were reeeed bars for me ;_;

phen0m24

Sometimes people hate on self-res as a "crutch" but don't listen to them. It's the strength of the subclass, like Defenders popping bubbles. It's one of the most useful PvE abilities, period. Nobody is too pro for self-res and intentional/tactical deaths have lots of uses. Not to mention the value for new content when you're under-leveled. It's a great ability.
Sent you a pm Drizz lol

SpecX

Anyone find out what the 5 win Trials reward is? Also, my Shaxx bounties are glitched. I haven't completed the questline yet but I have them. Then when I grab the last one, complete all 5 bounties, it auto completes. I'm not complaining about the freebies I get like the exotic helmet today but is this happening to anyone else?

Big thanks to Pew and Feetie for one painless Mercury run and one super-sweaty-everything-ended-in-5-4 Mercury run!

Also, finally got the Sun of Osiris my life is complete.

WipedOut

Anyone find out what the 5 win Trials reward is? Also, my Shaxx bounties are glitched. I haven't completed the questline yet but I have them. Then when I grab the last one, complete all 5 bounties, it auto completes. I'm not complaining about the freebies I get like the exotic helmet today but is this happening to anyone else?
Helmet

maomaoIYP

Big thanks to Pew and Feetie for one painless Mercury run and one super-sweaty-everything-ended-in-5-4 Mercury run!

Big thanks Robinson and Pew! Pew was an absolute MONSTER.
That last super sweaty card was insane. Here is that anticlimatic win lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBUn40tMMjU&feature=youtu.be
ncK1UsR.gif

EL CUCO

Just noticed the Cryptarch doesn't have special weapon engram this week, Rip.

Just started playing IB last night for the heck of it a bit and then again this morning, cant believe I'm already only 1100xp from rank 5.

Namikaze1

Quick question:

Is the Vanity a good/great Handcannon?

Just got one with LiTC, Snapshot/Reinforced Barrel, and Outlaw. Below Outlaw is Exhumed.

Going out for the night, so I tried to knock out the daily bounties for IB with randos beforehand. Played two games, finished top of the team both times, lost both games. Lesson learned: play with Gaf trains, finish 5th-6th in group, but win.
Yeah, that's what I did yesterday lol. Less stressful and more fun rolling with like minded people!

Helmet at 5 wins, inFusion rifle at 7.

They're not glitched, the bounties carry over from previous week and count for the 5 required for the weekly.

Your luck disgusts me

GG's Feetie we'll make a SoM of you yet

Edit played far too much today, that map is tiring as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBUn40tMMjU&feature=youtu.be

Lol, I was so ready to Fist of Panic them and then I saw his body flying away. That grenade was there for ages.

Your luck disgusts me

GG's Feetie we'll make a SoM of you yet

Edit played far too much today, that map is tiring as fuck

Only took me 1 Trials Year to get it. Although I got compensated with a Scarab in the first week of Y2 Trials.
Also, Feetie is more then welcome ;)

Won 14 games lost 1 with drizz and ape today. ELO went down haha. We lost to a horrible team though, according to guardian.gg we had a 98% chance to win -_-

Top Bottom