• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Did they say if SLR will return? I didn't get to try it yet.

They said it would return and be expanded with more tracks if it proved to be popular. Of course only Bungie knows whether it met their expectations in that regard. Personally I'd be surprised if they never brought it back considering it's the most significant addition since TTK launched.

Anyone for some crimson doubles ghost farm? Don't care if we try to win, or just touch of malice our way to a quick 0-5. Psn same as gaf.

*clasps hands* Oh grand and elusive rngesus, please grant me a pink ghost, so that I can retire from this event gracefully.

Ran my alts through the Golgy Challenge Mode last night.

My Warlock, Hunter went from 306,308 to 312, 315.

My Hunter got very lucky with 320 Gloves and 315 Chest.

Grinding for armor materials on the Court of Oryx is viable, but tedious. Did 20+ Reciprocal runes and got 37 armor mats. Had to solo every one. Never saw anyone else.

Now I need like 40 more to finish infusing. Sigh.

Crimson doubles is totally a bust.

I will say this, nobody ever camped for special in my Crimson Doubles matches last night because I pushed like crazy with Necrochasm. Melts face AND because it's doubles, and the victim's beau is close-by, the cursed thrall explosion often severely damages them too.

302037_1f8c254bec2f605d5ba64577cd17e5ed.jpg

psylah

I would consider the age of people playing this game right now. Pretty sure it's getting younger and younger.

Look at all these sweaty kids, most of them are still attending high school.

Plus your orb floating to be revived is such a great opportunity to get tea bagged.

Hence this conversation

I like using No Land Beyond, just for the challenge.

Cleaning up in the crucible gets boring sometimes.

deadduck

I will say this, nobody ever camped for special in my Crimson Doubles matches last night because I pushed like crazy with Necrochasm. Melts face AND because it's doubles, and the victim's beau is close-by, the cursed thrall explosion often severely damages them too.

I used the Necro until we got to larger maps or people were using Thorn.

Loved that gun even before the 40.0% buff.

I like using No Land Beyond, just for the challenge.

Cleaning up in the crucible gets boring sometimes.
Yah just played against a guy with no land and I was like "screw it, I'll use no land beyond"

Holy moly that was a lot of fun, no scoped one guy with my 1000 yard to win the round, no lands hip hire is insanely good, hip fire then throwing knife is so much fun

Deku Tree

Still no ghosts using the farm technique

You are dying at the beginning of each round with ToM? Do you get Crucible rep for the loss?

I believe that if you stay idle for a whole crucible match and get no kills etc then you don't get any crucible rep or any possible rewards.

WipedOut

You are dying at the beginning of each round with ToM? Do you get Crucible rep for the loss?

I believe that if you stay idle for a whole crucible match and get no kills etc then you don't get any crucible rep or any possible rewards.
Jumping off the side or just rushing and dying, getting crucible rep
I've had a couple legendary weapons drop and a shader

Deku Tree

http://www.twitch.tv/giggle_monster

New legit strat to make this special weapon ammo change obsolete is to start with a sidearm and switch to sniper for the next rounds. GG Bungle. Can't wait to see how Krafty adjusts to this change.

IMO the easiest cheapest thing for them to do is nerf sidearms, icebreaker, and invective in Crucible. So that's what Bungle is going to do.

It could be very hard within the engine for them to code that switching weapons while dead or between rounds resets the special ammo count to zero.

For them to have this kind of huge oversight, IMO they must really only have the same skeleton crew (or just extremely slightly larger) working on the Live team as they did last year.

Great games Apes! Hopefully see you for Trials this weekend.

Pretty much this^ Either one team holds back or both go bomb rushing in at one point with one person coming out the survivor. Really didn't enjoy this mode.

I am for sure down. I want to help as many people as possible get a CB Doctrine. It's just way too much fun to use!

So...you wouldn't happen to have the footage of our scrubby double self revive on Bannerfall would you?

Ape Fails are going to become a staple in this thread.

So is the Doctrine a reward this weekend or next for Trials? I've now seen conflicting posts. I can't find that reddit post where someone discovered the drop schedule.

Haven't played any Y2 trials myself but I'm prepared to go full Trollsinger for that DoP.

Top Bottom