• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Ji66a-Man

6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.

But hey, at least I can be a Dolphin.

1st game with you: Class item. Working as intended.

Is there a current discord link?

Check your PMs.

OK, this is a bit late, but since time is short and the need is real, here is something I've wanted to do:

https://www.gofundme.com/2v9r98gk

This is a Gofundme campaign to buy Drizz a Netduma router. I already have his approval to do it. I set it up, and the money should cover both the router, shipping and the Gofundme fees.

I'd like to ask DestinyGAF's support in getting Drizz a router that he really could use, and it would greatly help to prevent laggers as much as possible during the heroic lighthouse carries.

Quoted for the new page. Don't wait! Pledge today!

hqdefault.jpg

Don't make me get Sarah McClachlan!

Matty8787

Anybody on X1 fancy giving me a hand later? Tried to solo the Crota strike and failed at the last hurdle... she threw too much at me to handle alone.

Toki767

Finally Rank 5 on my Hunter. Hopefully I get something good. Still gotta do the quick grind on my Titan/Warlock. I'm also just using this opportunity to level up my Hunter's Bladedancer and Warlock's Voidwalker classes. -_-

Anyone try the vendor IB auto rifle yet?

I have one that dropped that is very similar except for replenish instead of the more useful range finder. It is very, very stable and easy to land head shots.

It is not quite as fast as my Ariminus, but more forgivable to use outside of shotgun range.

sono

Quick question: Does the Bungile/Sony Infrastructure for this include dedicated servers to host games or are we using each others PS4's for that ?

WipedOut

Just need one last Precision kill to complete this bounty and hit rank 5.
2 dudes hit rank 5, 335 poop pistol and 335 crappy chest. Max LL was great though. One more to go.

Ran a card last night, mercy used early and made it to final boss, lost 5-4. Ran another card..... Errr, that's all I got to say about that. Thanks to Drizz and TG, came close just fell short, they made amazing plays. More trials expierence on what to do and where not to stand.

Namikaze1

Seven straight losses due to loading into matches halfway. Thank god the last 2 IB matches were wins. Was able to hit rank five without turning in that Precsion kill bounty.

Ape, if you're reading this, message me when you're ready to go later. I'll be online all morning long.

Ran a card last night, mercy used early and made it to final boss, lost 5-4. Ran another card..... Errr, that's all I got to say about that. Thanks to Drizz and TG, came close just fell short, they made amazing plays. More trials expierence on what to do and where not to stand.

GGs bro. That last game was super frustrating, so close. If I didn't stupidly get tethered that last round it would have been over. Like I always say, there's only one way to get better at those sweaty final boss situations, and that's to play in them more often. So even when the result is bad, the experience is invaluable.

I've played 2,723 Trials matches on my account alone, 15 days of Trials playtime. Combined with Xbox games, and playing other people's accounts it's easily 3100+ games. It's a very strategic mode so it takes a long time to really understand the nuances. We'll get 'em next time.

Thanks Drizzay and Twilight for the carry. All my kills were tripmines or throwing knives.

GGs to you as well sir. And I definitely saw some crispy snipes in there as well! It's a weird map that doesn't suit your playstyle like you said, but we got it done in the end. Good stuff.

it's a super complicated thing but it's a combination of dedicated servers and peers

Don't different modes have different aspects on servers vs. p2p? Like patrol is different than Crucible, etc? I'm probably wrong but I thought the important stuff for PvP, like physics calculations, was on p2p.

edit: also, this was my understanding on how they changed Crota into Scrota. The unplugged ethernet cheese cheat was because Crota's shield/immune information was on the peer host, so when they DC'ed he would get stuck. They moved his shields from peer to server which prevented the unplug but caused other glitches when the sword runner was out of sync with the server info. I also though that's how they fixed the disappearing sword glitch, by having the server ping that item's position more frequently so it didn't get lost. Not a technical guy so could be talking out my ass here.

Seven straight losses due to loading into matches halfway. Thank god the last 2 IB matches were wins. Was able to hit rank five without turning in that Precsion kill bounty.

Ape, if you're reading this, message me when you're ready to go later. I'll be online all morning long.

Doing a card with Biggy and Liam but after...

Any heroes on for a run with Nami and I this morning?

Top Bottom