• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Own damn teammate pushed me causing to hit myself with a rocket. Get away from me if I have rockets or in sniping position. This happens way more often than not.

Pretty sure I ran into a DGAF train in Iron Banner because I recognized some of the names from my constant lurking here. My team of randoms didn't fare well at all, haha.

I got straight up farmed and shat on. Had like a 1.2 from 15 matches, absolutely awful.

Edit: Maybe not time for a break yet, I need a better understanding of how to play the Timekeeper.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
If there's any IB Trains, send me an invite plz. I'll play with randoms til then.

Azerare

I'm proud to say I've managed to give a few IB trains on here a run for their money a round here and there. Zen Meteor just fires soooo elegantly.

First round of IB I got 335 boots to drop. That's as good as it's going to get isn't it?

Are people have 335 drops form IB often?

If people are playing on 333+ LL characters then it seems like they've been getting a good amount of 335 drops post-game. Drop rates are definitely higher this IB than any previous year-2 Banner, from what I've been told.

Mindlog

Drop rates look pretty solid to me.
I've seen quite a few shaders too, but I haven't seen a single ship.

Accidentally got my Titan to 5 in one day today. I played a few games and others played a few with my character. Naturally I got top score from an 'On the Bright Side' and the last bounty I had to complete was 'Get 7 Wins.' Should have bought a train ticket.

I'm firmly back in the Fusion Rifle camp. Nice to play with that old favorite. Perks aren't nearly as big a deal as non-regs. Even more confusing was one Hunter who survived a full Thesan blast. FR/High Impact SR is confirmed to be my jam for now.

Judith is pretty good. Used that for my pistol kills.

Jafku

Just need two pairs of 335 boots and one 335 ghost and i'll be happy. GG's to Dream, Dthomp, Azys, Luna and Ernie. See you guys tomorrrow

So I have a shitty modem/router combo from my cable company, and I've decided to get a separate router to hopefully reduce Destiny disconnections. Any suggestions? I've got a PS4, an X1, a Wii U, a desktop PC, a couple laptops and an iPad on the network. The PS4, X1 and PC are wired while everything else is wireless.

NeOak

So I have a shitty modem/router combo from my cable company, and I've decided to get a separate router to hopefully reduce Destiny disconnections. Any suggestions? I've got a PS4, an X1, a Wii U, a desktop PC, a couple laptops and an iPad on the network. The PS4, X1 and PC are wired while everything else is wireless.

Netduma, with a cheap secondary router as a 5Ghz access point.

NeOak

OK, this is a bit late, but since time is short and the need is real, here is something I've wanted to do:

https://www.gofundme.com/2v9r98gk

This is a Gofundme campaign to buy Drizz a Netduma router. I already have his approval to do it. I set it up, and the money should cover both the router, shipping and the Gofundme fees.

I'd like to ask DestinyGAF's support in getting Drizz a router that he really could use, and it would greatly help to prevent laggers as much as possible during the heroic lighthouse carries.

OK, this is a bit late, but since time is short and the need is real, here is something I've wanted to do:

https://www.gofundme.com/2v9r98gk

This is a Gofundme campaign to buy Drizz a Netduma router. I already have his approval to do it. I set it up, and the money should cover both the router, shipping and the Gofundme fees.

I'd like to ask DestinyGAF's support in getting Drizz a router that he really could use, and it would greatly help to prevent laggers as much as possible during the heroic lighthouse carries.

Haha, was thinking something like this might be a good idea when he mentioned router issues in chat earlier. Good stuff.

6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.
6 Hours of IB
No Class Items.