• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

1) Exodus Blue
2) Anomaly / Cauldron
4) Pantheon / Rusted Lands
6) Timekeeper
7) Everything else but Frontier, with Memento being the last.

Absolute Trash Tier) Frontier

I can probably rank more on the 7+ list but I'll do that another time.

Deku Tree

Did they update the Echo Chamber strike? Just did that and it felt different... maybe it always had a few different versions? The Taken version that I just did is a real slog... wasn't worth the 10 marks and the legendary engram.

I shot through a titan shield and #wrecked the titan as he was shotgun charging. First Curse hits like a truck.

GGs...but First Curse AND Fusion Grenades? Todd pls...

Top of Page Edit:

I've got nothing.

Speechless?

zyF78p6.gif

1) Exodus Blue
2) Anomaly / Cauldron
4) Pantheon / Rusted Lands
6) Timekeeper
7) Everything else but Frontier, with Memento being the last.

Absolute Trash Tier) Frontier

I can probably rank more on the 7+ list but I'll do that another time.
No Burning Shrine, I'm disappointed
its the sun isn't it?

Otherwise, good list, exodus blue=trials heaven

I promised myself I would take a break from trials for a bit but I really need to try out this map, even if it is just once.

Going to get mad and rage quit.

Glad I focussed on getting all my PvP weapons etc up first, playing IB on all 3 characters with my preferred weapons and being 334 is great. Every drop is 334 or 335.

Honestly I'm tired of the map. They made it the map too many times. And yea the sun doesn't help, either.

Totally agree with this. After having it be the map so many times before trials went away killed it for me. The Sun also keeps it from being a very balanced map because it's so damn annoying and one team spawns in it.

Ryck

I got an IB Ghost shell and a IB helmet.
Ok cool I need both of those things bad. Im 326 but somehow have a 318 helmet. :-/

Im 1000 rep from rank 4, do you guys think the 3 weeklies will get me to rank 5 today or wait till tomorrow or even Sunday?

SnakeEyes

Banned
If I can't win with a hawksaw with oiled frame, counter balance and smallbore...am I just bad?
Use an Auto Rifle. There was a Zaranaea-D from the Armsday packages a week or two back that is really good, with Counterbalance and Crowd Control (it's what I'm currently using in IB myself.)

Also, remember that if you're a lower light level then you do less damage. Is it a case of you just not being able to get that one last shot of to get the kill?

Ok cool I need both of those things bad. Im 326 but somehow have a 318 helmet. :-/

Im 1000 rep from rank 4, do you guys think the 3 weeklies will get me to rank 5 today or wait till tomorrow or even Sunday?
There's a website called ironbanner.info that gives you all the stats and info that shows you how much rep bounties and wins can get you

Edit: I'm about 800 rep to rank 4 and my weeklies would put me a few hundred short

Ryck

Thanks guys, I'll wait a couple days. I really want to hit rank 5 so I could farm myself a ghost but I don't wanna waste the bounties either.

Frenden

Banned
The current gun meta is more forgiving that it has been in a while. I'm going to spend some time using weird stuff. And finally trying to get used to Hawksaw impact class pulses.

Use an Auto Rifle. There was a Zaranaea-D from the Armsday packages a week or two back that is really good, with Counterbalance and Crowd Control (it's what I'm currently using in IB myself.)

Also, remember that if you're a lower light level then you do less damage. Is it a case of you just not being able to get that one last shot of to get the kill?

I'm doing great with MIDA+Thesan FR4, but hawksaw I feel like I lose more than I should with it despite the roll.

I'm 329/330 depending on armor

Anybody ever encountered a golgoroth bug where he doesn't shoot any orbs at the gaze holder? When we did the raid earlier he only shot the initial 4 orbs at me when I grabbed the gaze, I shadestepped out of them, tethered him and after that he didn't shoot any orbs at me for the full gaze period.

Never happened to me before.

Yeah, this happens sometimes when you tether him. Not sure if the tether suppression is "working as intended" or if there's actually a bug with his AI since it doesn't happen all the time. Suppression would make sense but it doesn't happen consistently, so maybe he just derps sometimes.

Top Bottom