• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Just like I predicted, Blighted Chalice will start at Phogoth's chamber and end in the Shrine of Oryx, and Malok is the boss. Look at the picture of Malok, that's the shrine of oryx in the background, and the new ghosts go from Phogoth's chamber, to that hallway outside, to the entrance of the Shrine.

Just like everyone predicted (and Bungie intended), Blighted Chalice will start at Phogoth's chamber and end in the Shrine of Oryx, and Malok is the boss. Look at the picture of Malok, that's the shrine of oryx in the background, and the new ghosts go from Phogoth's chamber, to that hallway outside, to the entrance of the Shrine.

FTFY

Trakan

You will, they said it on stream.

Maybe I need to watch it again, but it seemed like he hesitated, and meant "up to 335."

https://www.bungie.net/en/pub/AprilUpdate

1GaxpJQ.png

New sword.

KF normal drops 320 light rewards, and hard 330. CoO drops 335 artifacts.

Since they are changing things in the reef, I wonder if they will do anything with brother Vance and trials. I doubt they would change anything with that, but one can only wonder.

Really liked everything I saw.

I only feel like one thing is missing...

An endless mode. It seems like the entire foundation is there for it. Hopefully we get one in the future.

Did anyone get a screengrab of the end of activity loot they got when they got back to orbit? I swear I saw a kingslayer shell on there.

LTWood12

if the gear can drop 320-335 instead of guaranteed 335, it was a big mistake having it drop at 335 on stream. Talk about setting expectations; that just guarantees frustration.

Bottom of that page on Bungie.net says:

UPDATED DIFFICULTY & REWARDS FOR KING’S FALL & COURT OF ORYX

Kings fall Normal drops increased to light level 320. Kingsfall Hard drops increased to light level 330. Court of Oryx Artifact Drops increased to light level 335

Kings fall Normal drops increased to light level 320. Kingsfall Hard drops increased to light level 330. Court of Oryx Artifact Drops increased to light level 335

I'm okay with all of this.

Lnkn52

\\MAX LIGHT RAISED
New challenges demand that you become even more powerful to overcome them. Difficulty and Rewards have both been increased in Prison of Elders, Court of Oryx, Heroic Strikes, Nightfall Strikes, and in the King’s Fall Raid, as well as Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris.

Woah. A reason to actually complete the whole raid again? Say waaaat

LTWood12

So are they saying all Normal Mode KF drops will be 320 and all HM drops will be 330? Could read it that way or as them just increasing the range. If it's the former i guess they're doing away w/ challenge mode?

So are they saying all Normal Mode KF drops will be 320 and all HM drops will be 330? Could read it that way or as them just increasing the range. If it's the former i guess they're doing away w/ challenge mode?
I assume it's just increasing the range, and challenge modes will drop 320/330.

Text Update > Stream, this week. Everything getting f increased to newer levels is good. Now we'll see if raid still does rng on top of rng.

PoE is more fun to play than watch, imo. Meaning PoE is boring to watch.

Top Bottom