• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Namikaze1

fDdNnyG.jpg
Taking this and Lnkn's pic for the other thread.

So wish they would just add matchmaking for everything outside of the raid. Not like adding matchmaking would stop you from having a premade fireteam. So much time spent finding peeps to play with outside of the game.

NOT a huge fan of the score system, but I think you need that for it to be an endgame activity. I'm excited to check this out.

So PVP damage in IB and Trials will be that much more significant with 335LL

So wish they would just add matchmaking for everything outside of the raid. Not like adding matchmaking would stop you from having a premade fireteam. So much time spent finding peeps to play with outside of the game.

They do that shit on purpose. They want you to tell your friends to buy the game. It's fucking bullshit. Been like this since the beginning.

Cozmo(?) just died instantly and then tried to mêlée an enemy through a bubble twice.

He just said 335 weapons and armor, so maybe the grind won't be as bad?

Random perks, stats and slot I'm sure. So keep playing week after week for that helmet that you'll never get.

I do like the idea of points based PoE. Kinda like a Firefight. I just hope it isn't too grindy to complete your card. With Trials, it takes 1-2 hours.

(also, that Zhaoli's Bane seems to reload much faster than I remember)

Cozmo(?) just died instantly and then tried to mêlée an enemy through a bubble twice.

Random perks, stats and slot I'm sure. So keep playing week after week for that helmet that you'll never get.

I do like the idea of points based PoE. Kinda like a Firefight. I just hope it isn't too grindy to complete your card. With Trials, it takes 1-2 hours.

(also, that Zhaoli's Bane seems to reload much faster than I remember)

I'm pretty sure we can calculate that one we see where they end up on this stream

Top Bottom