• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Sadetar

Well that seems rather worthwhile then!

Cleared the form and I can do one (newbie VoG) this Sunday 6/5 at 4:00PM eastern if anyone is interested!

Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DcCXWHn5EYFKlJmPjawNCHovK8v9IrBORo3WrcPfTE8/viewform?usp=send_form
If you happen to be online today or on Saturday and have room in your fireteam hit me up (Taistelumurmeli). It has been ages since I have last time played with you. I would love to run the raid, but it will be a really bad time for me sadly.

NeOak

Was laughing at the Overwatch ban thread.
Year 1 was the best.

UhDPBUh.gif

This reminds me: Did they remove those icons to show how many control spots each team held?

I don't remember seeing them anymore o.o

shermas

Second week in a row getting an exotic from the Lord Shaxx weekly bounties... NF hasn't given me anything other than strange coins and loser purples in forever. I'm sure it's just RNG, but the Crucible bounties seem to be where it's at.

Second week in a row getting an exotic from the Lord Shaxx weekly bounties... NF hasn't given me anything other than strange coins and loser purples in forever. I'm sure it's just RNG, but the Crucible bounties seem to be where it's at.

I am always grateful for strange coins from any content! Even though I've got a minimum of 300 at all times I use them to buy heavy synths and 3oC then level the hell out of the factions to get all those exotics.

shermas

I am always grateful for strange coins from any content! Even though I've got a minimum of 300 at all times I use them to buy heavy synths and 3oC then level the hell out of the factions to get all those exotics.

I love it when I get strange coins instead of junk purples... This week, I got 17 coins from one NF and (I think) 20 from another. That's great.

I got a 300 Long Far Gone (insta-shard) from my third NF.

I have about 700 strange coins now... Not really sure what I'm going to use them on. I usually have about 100 3oC spread across my three guys and I've hit level 25 (with one faction) on all of them, too. I guess I could switch all their factions around and try to get all the exotic armor, but I don't really want to do all those heroic strikes again with each dude.

ocean

Banned
I love it when I get strange coins instead of junk purples... This week, I got 17 coins from one NF and (I think) 20 from another. That's great.

I got a 300 Long Far Gone (insta-shard) from my third NF.

I have about 700 strange coins now... Not really sure what I'm going to use them on. I usually have about 100 3oC spread across my three guys and I've hit level 25 (with one faction) on all of them, too. I guess I could switch all their factions around and try to get all the exotic armor, but I don't really want to do all those heroic strikes again with each dude.
Takes about 800 SC to take a faction from 0 to 25.

You're missing 6 Exotic Class Items (2 on each character), so that means ~4,800 SC if you're starting from scratch on each of those factions.

Godspeed guardian.

Just save them for the next expansion.

You're missing 6 Exotic Class Items (2 on each character), so that means ~4,800 SC if you're starting from scratch on each of those factions.

Godspeed guardian.

With a crucible booster and daily bounties I can normally get 1 rank in crucible and just over half a faction rank. Recently since going out of my way to rank factions up as quickly as possible I am ranking them up every other play session. Gotta love that motes / heavy / planetary mats donations.

SC are a nice top up for that. Especially since I have nothing else to use them on.

shermas

Godspeed guardian.

Haha... Nope. 4,800 SC is hilarious. I've been with each faction (on each toon) since almost day 1. The idea of my Titan running NM or DO seems outrageous.

Hesemonni

Banned
I'm new to the game and I just finished DLC's and I'm about to tackle The Fallen King portions of the game. I'm playing a lvl 38 Warlock at the moment.

Am I doing something wrong since Vault of Glass raid is always empty for me? No matter how long I wait nobody pops up? Strikes have players plentiful, but I''ve never seen anybody in VoG.

shermas

I'm new to the game and I just finished DLC's and I'm about to tackle The Fallen King portions of the game. I'm playing a lvl 38 Warlock at the moment.

Am I doing something wrong since Vault of Glass raid is always empty for me? No matter how long I wait nobody pops up? Strikes have players plentiful, but I''ve never seen anybody in VoG.

Welcome!

About the raids, you need a fireteam before you get started... There's no matchmaking. If you are on PS4, you can probably find a group here. If you're on Xbox, you *might* find a group here. You can use Bungie's Destiny app to find a group now, though, or you can look at one of the Destiny LFG (looking for group) sites.

Liamc723

VOG is a raid, and there's no matchmaking for those.

Lnkn52

This is totally out of left field and probably the community desperate for content but Byf is speculating that the Iron Lord might be an expansion for Summer. Which is probably what they will announce next week which might include Custom games.

But he also believes that Bungie might have something else in store for E3 as well which would release this fall.

https://youtu.be/XcUdknCoHNU

Hesemonni

Banned
Welcome!

About the raids, you need a fireteam before you get started... There's no matchmaking. If you are on PS4, you can probably find a group here. If you're on Xbox, you *might* find a group here. You can use Bungie's Destiny app to find a group now, though, or you can look at one of the Destiny LFG (looking for group) sites.
VOG is a raid, and there's no matchmaking for those.
Well fuck :D

...and Raids not having matchmaking is incredily stupid :( And dishearting really.

shermas

Well fuck :D

...and Raids not having matchmaking is incredily stupid :(

It is KIND of stupid, but you can find a group pretty easily... Use the app (or this board, or Reddit/fireteams or the LFG sites) and you won't have much trouble. I don't have a crew or raid team and I've done VoG/Crota/KF countless times. If you want to run VoG, you can probably find a team that wants to do it for lols, because all the rewards are totally outclassed. Last year, the weapon drops from VoG were GodTier... Now they just produce nostalgia. And the mats you pick up aren't used for anything, either.

jschreier

This is totally out of left field and probably the community desperate for content but Byf is speculating that the Iron Lord might be an expansion for Summer. Which is probably what they will announce next week which might include Custom games.

But he also believes that Bungie might have something else in store for E3 as well which would release this fall.

https://youtu.be/XcUdknCoHNU
Nah, Rise of Iron is the fall expansion. But I wouldn't be surprised to see custom games this year.

Top Bottom