• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

WeTeHa

Lol, I didn't even know that if you do the first dreadnaught story mission and run past the portal thalnok comes out and kicks your ass.

WeTeHa

lol yeah it depends on what weekly Coo T3 boss it is, changes every week

Oooooh yeah that makes sense. That's a nice little detail. When you ran past the portal just now and thalnok came out I was like "wtf is going on, did he just use a T3 rune?". But no swordbearer was spawning and then I got the cayde bit about staying on target.

MightyKAC

Hmmm....

iyya3hD.png

First Grasp drop, Red dot-ORES, Outlaw, Fitted and Hand-laid stock with Grenadier at the end.

Not a exactly a god roll but still quite viable I think.

Opinions?

E92 M3

Fuck OP weapons, the last thing i want for this game is the return of that kind of mechanics. They need to fix some stuff, but the least stuff they bring from year 1, the better.

Anybody with a Oryx NM checkpoint?

Nah, OP weapons created memories and stories. PVE absolutely needs powerful weapons.

Lnkn52

I enjoyed NFs since they mostly had elemental burns. Which in return meant I can use those Raid Primary Weapons and I felt OP. Arc NFs were always the best ones (FB and Thunder Lord).

I enjoyed NFs since they mostly had elemental burns. Which in return meant I can use those Raid Primary Weapons and I felt OP. Arc NFs were always the best ones (FB and Thunder Lord).

Naw dude, void. Word of crota was great to look at. First weapon I took to 365, followed shortly after by VoC.

I had a dream tjat exotic perks now rolled on different "bases" instead of always being the same(ie 2 different sniper rifles, one with pvp perks the other with pve perks).

I also dreamt that eating jelly beans gave you a resistance IRL. The whote jelly bean gave you a resistance to everything dor forty minutes. You could mix thatn jelly bean with anu other for a different 40 minute effect

LTWood12

I have very little doubt that the infusion change made it in because of the sterling packages. Players had been asking for this change since basically the release of the taken king. I'm sure that had some influence on it, but they had plenty of time to make that change over the several updates that occurred throughout the year. Call it conspiratorial if you want, but it's just putting two & two together.

Not calling them evil, not calling them bad. Hell the change has made the game more fun, regardless of their motivations, so it's a win/win.

shermas

Wow... This board is so quiet. Even on reset day. SAD.

Spare Change pulse rifle is no good, right? I completed my weekly Shaxx this morning and was 'gifted' a 334 Spare Change. I can't see it replacing Hawksaw/Nirwen's/etc.

Wow... This board is so quiet. Even on reset day. SAD.

Spare Change pulse rifle is no good, right? I completed my weekly Shaxx this morning and was 'gifted' a 334 Spare Change. I can't see it replacing Hawksaw/Nirwen's/etc.

High impact pulses like Spare Change and Lyudmila are still garbage. They buffed them a little but not nearly enough to make up for the huge nerf they got with the overall pulse-nerf patch. The two lowest impact tiers (Grasp and Hawksaw/PDX-45) are still the best.

And yeah, the board is crazy quiet these days. Combination of dying game + Discord channel means that we lost both on-topic and off-topic posts, lol. Thursday stream will definitely stir things up and then E3 could be hype... if they reveal Destiny 2... I mean that's definitely why they're revealing RoI a few days early, right?

Hmmm....

First Grasp drop, Red dot-ORES, Outlaw, Fitted and Hand-laid stock with Grenadier at the end.

Not a exactly a god roll but still quite viable I think.

Opinions?

Speaking of pulse rifle evaluation, that's a decent roll. Outlaw is legit in 6v6s especially since Grasp has ammo problems with only a 30 mag and minimum impact. I'm not sure if Fitted or Hand-laid would be better since iirc Hand-laid gives a decent range penalty which can hamper hit registration. Grenadier is a "whatever" kinda perk but at least there's some tangible benefit.

I've always felt like Counterbalance is really crucial for pulses but I'm not familiar with Grasp's default recoil pattern so maybe it's manageable. Anyway, it's a strong archetype regardless of perk roll so try it out and see how you like it.

Top Bottom