• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Is that standard FR mid-range or FR mid-long. Need to calibrate the other shots. I thought the stairs would eat a bolt and steal my kill. Next match I played Rift on the same map and went never primary with Plan C.
I like Fusion Rifles.

Personally I'd say that's comfortably nestled in mid-long fusion range for the current meta. I've got one clip that I believe is longer range but it's hard to judge exact distances. I should gif it up for comparison purposes. I've got a handful of clips that are probably not too far of, but moreso at the edge of mid-range.

Ji66a-Man

Back from watching the tire fire that was game 2 of the NBA Finals. Where's Ruffles at so we can get these CoE sigils done?

j6R3Esl.jpg

Shiv47

Slogged through last couple Shaxx bounties, got a 335 Eyasluna with garbage perks. At least I still have a few things I can infuse it into. Another of those "why bother" Destiny moments.

Damn. Checking my old character is like opening a drawer that has not cleaned in years. In the end I am starting a new character, a Titan this time. Should I go for Striker or begin working on a Defender? Feels like it can be more interesting to play as support this time.

Damn. Checking my old character is like opening a drawer that has not cleaned in years. In the end I am starting a new character, a Titan this time. Should I go for Striker or begin working on a Defender? Feels like it can be more interesting to play as support this time.

Start with Defender, best support and solo class in the game.

What's a good hand cannon for PVP?

I'm trying to finish up the Crucible quests.

I have a decent Finnala's, a Eyasluna with Hidden Hand, all the exotics and a couple others with shit rolls...

Or should I just use Thorn?

Shito

Wow - is that sponsored ad real!? That seems quite an unfortunate timing cock-up if so
It's in line with what I've heard of the expansion a few months ago, at least. ^^
I suppose we will get a reveal during E3, and a tentative release date at around September?

If that is legit, the ad is now pulled if you do the same search. At least for me. But that is crazy if they accidentally released the ad.
Yeah, it was only up for a couple hours this morning. Bungie likely bought the ad campaign and Google messed up and pushed it out early.

Dave_6

I used Thorn again yesterday for the first time in months, after getting wrecked by someone using one on the other team. Still got my ass handed to me every game. My PvP skills are like a sine wave...

All done with the grind, that shit sucked. I'm convinced whoever designed thoes quests never did them.

Now to wait for Wednesday.
Side question, I have both the Void and Arc quests finishing, for the strike, does that mean I need to kill both Wardens and the Boss with 30 seconds of each other?

WeTeHa

All done with the grind, that shit sucked. I'm convinced whoever designed thoes quests never did them.

Now to wait for Wednesday.
Side question, I have both the Void and Arc quests finishing, for the strike, does that mean I need to kill both Wardens and the Boss with 30 seconds of each other?

Nah, you can do two runs of the strike. However if you manage to kill both + the boss within 30 seconds you complete both quests at the same time.
I did all 3 at the same time, it was actually a very fun challenge.

I can't wait for the thread to be lit again in 3 days :fire:

Hype season is upon us.

Ggs all weekend to Igor, Drizz, Der Pate aka Da Godfather, Dr LawyerCop, Kadey, and Trance. Mercury Hype for everyone!

And Trance's card was literally insane. 5/7 matches were sweaty haha
the first 2 games were my fault since I forgot to refresh my 7 win card hahaha

E92 M3

Hype season is upon us.

Ggs all weekend to Igor, Drizz, Der Pate aka Da Godfather, Dr LawyerCop, Kadey, and Trance. Mercury Hype for everyone!

Best warm up ever lol.

Hype season is upon us.

The cat banner is cool. I shall have one...some day!

Nah, you can do two runs of the strike. However if you manage to kill both + the boss within 30 seconds you complete both quests at the same time.
I did all 3 at the same time, it was actually a very fun challenge.

Ok, thanks.
I want to do this once, and that seems fun.

Deku Tree

Do I really need to discover the fate of the Iron Lords? Who are the Iron Lords anyway? Will Bungie continue to leave the story line of the traveler sitting out in the cold?

Havoc2049

Do I really need to discover the fate of the Iron Lords? Who are the Iron Lords anyway? Will Bungie continue to leave the story line of the traveler sitting out in the cold?

The Iron Lords were a group of Guardians that helped defend the Last City as the walls and defenses were being built. The Iron Lords and Iron Wolves are honored in Iron Banner tournaments. Destinypedia is your friend. :)

WeTeHa

Are you guys feeling the hype building?

I am excited as fuck. Not just for the destiny expansion reveal stream, also for e3. I love new announcements, trailers, screens and stuff.

Today was a good day.
Horizon trailer+release date (hype!)
FF12 HD
Yooka-Laylee
Minecraft story mode
Watch dogs teaser (to be fair, the teaser was meh... but I though watch dogs was a very fun game and I'm excited for the full reveal)
agents of mayhem(ugh, CGI reveal trailers may be the one thing I hate about new announcements. so useless)

Bringing this list back again:

WANT:
  • Good PvP maps, especially symetrical maps that are made for some good 3v3 action.
  • PvP Custom Matches
  • 4v4 PvP game mode.
  • Loadouts
  • Rotating Vendor Items with rerolled gear/weapons [Hey they did this ONCE on April 12th for only weapons. Need to have that happen like once a week for both weapons and gear]
  • Not getting kicked out of Inventory Screen for 814 times before actually landing and spawning
  • More Vault and Inventory Space [DONE!!! At least Vault]
  • Ability to categorize/order inventory/vault by weapon type, weapon level, etc.
  • Join back Trials match that was booted from.
  • Join back previous pvp matchmade session or pve strike that was booted from.
  • NO RNG ON TOP OF RNG.
  • Similar Infusion System from HoW (no 80% crap) [DONE!!!]
  • Way Better guns and better gear.... wtb Carrots again. Raid weapons need to be great again.
  • FIX HAND CANNONS
  • Elemental primaries (elements weren't the problem, the perks versus kinetic, were).
  • Fix Special Ammo glitching (ice Breaker/sidearm/invective and switching weapons when dead) [might be done....]
  • Fix shadestep glitch [no word on this yet, hopefully tomorrow.....]
  • Dedicated servers or netcode fix or both or whatever.
  • Ability to auto decrypt/dismantle blues
  • Fix special ammo perk. It doesn't give you anything extra in PvP, just raises the cap. Very very silly.
  • A variable that holds your highest light on your char so that engrams will decrypt and rewards will be given according to that instead of having to equip all of that.
  • Reroll system similar to Division where you can choose 1 of the perks to always reroll.

Top Bottom