• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

ocean

Banned
ICYMI: Gunsmith has a decent Arminius. Counterbalance+Braced Frame+Last Resort, with good sights.

It's a poor man's Doctrine, super good weapon.

^this system went well with the re-rolling. They took out re-rolling but didn't change this system, that's why it's such a depressing and grindy experience in y2.

wtzgU.gif

Its a double whammy that they took our reforging and added in a bunch of perks that are low tier.

Ryck

This might be asking a lot but can one of you guys hook me up with Atheon checkpoint once you get there? I have a buddy who needs to finish his NTTE quest.

Homeboyd

This might be asking a lot but can one of you guys hook me up with Atheon checkpoint once you get there? I have a buddy who needs to finish his NTTE quest.
Got u fam. You'll need to come grab it though bc we're running atheon x3. Will be later this evening.

Lee

I hope Rise of Iron isn't about Twilight Gap, Shaxx, and Saladin, but instead Six Fronts, the original Iron Lords, and Osiris. I think it's a great opportunity to act as a true introduction to Osiris and really move the story forward.

"The Lords of Iron, ancient warriors from the City's founding, have no time for mollycoddling. The City remembers Felwinter and Jolder, Skorri and Timur, Radegast and Gheleon and the others, for their invincible patrols during Six Fronts and the Wall-building. The Iron Banner asks Guardians to live up to that legend." - Iron Banner Card

"You were a mighty warrior. I watched you at Six Fronts, and heeded the call of Saint-14 to appoint you Vanguard Commander, even when the Concordat claimed to have records proving you were a Golden Age experiment mis-incarnated as a human by an inept Ghost. Saint-14 assured me you were just a man without much patience for obfuscation." - Osiris Card

I don't think we'll see time travel, but that we'll be set out to resolve something or discover something by Shaxx, ending in a confrontation or invitation from Osiris, which sets up the next development in the story. I'm pretty excited. One more day...

Mindlog

I'll be the odd one out. I don't want elemental primaries to return. That always just means using the same two or three weapons. Some will say that's fine as its a reward for high-end PvE (raiding,) but I can (and did King's Fall lol) play raids without any loot. I'll always need to load up the app to get my weapons correct. Much prefer the method of having a few viable weapons on each character. Being able to switch between Pulse, SR, AR and whatnot on a whim feels better than just matching the best available element.

And I know people hate Trickle, but for me Chaff is the worst.
Chaff is the PvE version of this.
yhiTPe4.gif

SpecX

No last gen support is surprising for this. But not unwelcome if it means improvements that take advantage of the extra memory, etc

I hope it's true, but will feel badly for last gen people if it is.

I wont, time to leave that gen behind and stop holding back the current gen. We're nearly 3 years in at this point.

chur

I was kinda of expecting it to be current gen only. If Destiny 2 is expected to be current gen only and this content was cut from Destiny 2, then it would make sense that this content would be current gen only.

Dave_6

Damn, that screen is hype! I know it isn't in-game but shit that looks cool. The news of possibly being current gen only is pretty hype too, if true.

GAME OF THRONES CONFIRMED

Give me White Walkers on Earth, and you have to defend against them.

Preferably the city under the tower evacuates towards the Tower, you and 5 other people have to defend from thousands of undead Darkness Walkers.

That would be badass. You have a city to defend, you and your 5 friends have to split up to different points, and hundreds of Darkness-Zombies come at you that you just have to mow down.

IT CAN BE SO GOOD SO IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE IT WOULD BE FUN.

Top Bottom