• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Here's hoping. I skipped on the TTK collectors edition and regret it. Actually looked at listings on Ebay recently but can't bring myself to pay more now than I was unwilling to then.

Ghost edition, art of destiny, little engram things, wood ghost model, a couple t-shirts. I'm already all in, shouldn't have skipped TTK CE.

I didn't think the CE for TTK was all that great. The strange coin is...hmm. strange. lol

Still have a Ghost edition in its original box, unopened. Hope the ghost replica doesn't melt down.

are you talking about where you shoot the hand cannon, it does the animation, but nothing fires?

Yeah...it's been there. It's most obvious with the TLW.
Is that what happens? I just know that there are times when I pull the trigger with the reticle on target and no damage appears. It doesn't seem as pronounced on my Eyasluna with rifled barrel and hidden hand.

Maybe I just suck with handcannons. There is definitely a higher skill curve while using them.

Trakan

Is that what happens? I just know that there are times when I pull the trigger with the reticle on target and no damage appears. It doesn't seem as pronounced on my Eyasluna with rifled barrel and hidden hand.

Maybe I just suck with handcannons. There is definitely a higher skill curve while using them.

It's the range stat. You pretty much need rifled/reinforced barrel now.

Range perks are what helps with the phantom bullets the most because it ups the AA on HC, which means less phantom bullets. There will still be phantom bullets, but there will be way less.

It's the range stat. You pretty much need rifled/reinforced barrel now.
Cool, thanks. I have a Finnala's Peril with rifled so I see how that feels.

I have to say, when HCs work, they feel really good. Would be nice if Bungie tweaks them a bit.

Shiv47

Was going to jump off and decided to do a quick Omnigul strike to try for a Grasp, hoping like a fool that one would finally drop. Joined two German dudes who were farming it, so I hung around for about 30 minutes. Still didn't get a Grasp. No idea how long these guys had been farming, but their total kills were nearing 3000 combined. I hope they got a few.

WipedOut

Was going to jump off and decided to do a quick Omnigul strike to try for a Grasp, hoping like a fool that one would finally drop. Joined two German dudes who were farming it, so I hung around for about 30 minutes. Still didn't get a Grasp. No idea how long these guys had been farming, but their total kills were nearing 3000 combined. I hope they got a few.
Never do a omnigul farm with me, I'll steal all the grasps :p

SnakeEyes

Banned
Never do a omnigul farm with me, I'll steal all the grasps :p
I've heard tales of your villainy in Grasp theft.

xufaPCs.gif

I almost never experience disconnects in this game. I've had an inordinate amount of dc's in the past week. At least one weasel a day. Nothing on my home network has changed.

Anybody else experiencing above normal levels of disconnects??

sajj316

Thanks for the well wishes DGAF! My dad had successful open heart surgery tonight and recovering well. Those blocks got Titan smashed and completed his flawless run.

the_id

This might sound dumb....but what's the reasoning behind the Titan butt towel? I don't get it. Now we might be getting capes too. But why do you need capes when you're an undead wearing powered armour?

FyreWulff

This might sound dumb....but what's the reasoning behind the Titan butt towel? I don't get it. Now we might be getting capes too. But why do you need capes when you're an undead wearing powered armour?

for wiping warlock tears off our hands after each crucible match

Night of the living Dreg

Best tag line to come out of Destiny Reddit in some time. Seriously tho Zombie/Mutant Fallen hype is rising. Seeing that it's rated M makes it rise higher.

Dang...doing a beach photoshoot tomorrow during the live stream. Prefer the hype of watching live, will have to settle for the recorded version.
You will be back in time for the meltdown. You know it's going to happen. 18h UK time. I should really go to bed after my night shift when i get home so i can be awake for the stream

WipedOut

hopefully
I can't see how they leave behind a pretty big user base that still exists on 360 and PS3. I guess they can make the plague lands and the new social space current gen only but that would be leaving a ton of money on the table.

I hope they drop last gen too but I can't see them doing it.

FyreWulff

I can't see how they leave behind a pretty big user base that still exists on 360 and PS3. I guess they can make the plague lands and the new social space current gen only but that would be leaving a ton of money on the table.

If it's still cross gen it's probably going to be the start of the transition. If they're smart they'll make it cross-gen-buy again.

It'd be weird/interesting if for example last gen got cut off from PvE updates but still got new PvP maps for a while, since those aren't anywhere near the entity limit yet

it's been 3 years since the new consoles came out

At this point making it crossgen will only hurt the games future more than not

If they want to keep last gen, that's ok but going forward I imagine it'll be overlooked by better looking games.

WeTeHa

Give me more exotic weapon variety, bungie. Having a dozen weapons that only return ammo to the mag in different ways is boring, I want exotics to actually feel different.

Sleeper, swords & axes go in the right direction, let us have cool stuff, not just things that shoot bullets. Give me an exotic special flamethrower, a primary/special that shoots 5 homing shrieker projectiles or a sword that shoots taken captain darkness bubbles. Bungie plz

I just arrived at the moon with my new guardian and I am being surprised by the new things. I was not expecting for the fallen to now be able to ride vehicles (which made no sense that they only appear in the Archon Priest strike), but then I notice that the railway tracks now have energy?

Am I to expect more little changes like these ones? It's fairly interesting no notice the little things during this second playthrough.

Ji66a-Man

I just arrived at the moon with my new guardian and I am being surprised by the new things. I was not expecting for the fallen to now be able to ride vehicles (which made no sense that they only appear in the Archon Priest strike), but then I notice that the railway tracks now have energy?

Am I to expect more little changes like these ones? It's fairly interesting no notice the little things during this second playthrough.

There's nothing new about that. The first Moon story mission always had pikes and the Accelerator activating when you used the control panel.

Uh

I refuse to believe that is real.

If that is real

Bungie what the fuck are you doing. I don't want to earn gear by simply buying the game. It's like a slap in the face with a 'Congratulations fucker you brought the game here's an exotic!'

Top Bottom