• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

SpecX

I was wondering why on earth this thread had 2 new pages since early this morning considering how dead it has been. Then reading everything...I now understand. Time to throw more money at Bungie.

4wKwpPL.gif

LOL this image is exactly me. I've been out for sometime and pop back in for IB or a casual strike, but nothing like before. Now this news comes out and I'm ready to put my marriage back in a fragile state this game caused.

Mindlog

Black Gjallarhorn and the China thread has me all:

Which of course leads to:

Anyhow on to today's news.
$40 -400
$60 +100
$30 +150
$20 +2000

123rl

...and I'm back in. I've played it casually since the last update and enjoyed it again. I'm certainly not playing it hardcore like the golden days, but I was into it. Just from that trailer though...I'm back. I'm so back!

Xbox GAF assemble. I may take a week off work in September and smash it like I did for TTK

Horrible thought time...what if that iron gjallarhorn is just a reskinned year 1 gjallarhorn? I.e. still 170 light?

lol no way. They already said it was gonna come back, now they're saying it's back (in black). The 170 version has never gone anywhere, so they clearly mean it's back to current content.

Did they say if it's only current gen? Ad is taken down, so I haven't seen that.

Hasn't been officially confirmed, but the leaked ad said it would be available for PS4 and X1 which seemed a clear indication that last gen was dropped.

Arrrammis

What if one of the things that they're introducing is weapon skins? I know that it's been brought up before, but Chroma on weapons shows that Bungie is capable of modifying the appearance of weapons on the fly, which would be (IMO) the ideal way to have the Iron Gjallarhorn SKIN as a pre-order bonus.

Namikaze1

That gif has been getting plenty of use since I made it. Need to check how many times it's been viewed. Last I checked, it was at around 250k around a year ago. The recent Deadpool On Your Left gif I made went up to 50k in its first week. BvS sucking led to so many great gifs from folks.

Speaking of Nami where is he?
In Discord as Nathan Drake, Mass Murderer. :p

Namikaze1

Jesus Christ fucking stalker appearing out of no where.

Whatever happened to Fig?
:p

Don't know about fig. She posted the other day in one of the Rise of Iron threads.

I stopped posting here due to Discord. You should join us there.

Didn't realiz that was you lol
I changed my name after platinuming UC4. No one figured it out till I told Ape I won't be making it for our trials run one weekend due to moving out at the time. It was pretty much a hint to Ape and Igor since they were the only two who knew I would be busy one weekend moving out before the name change.

Well if they are gonna have a pre order black ghorn keep in mjnd (1) it's probably severely nerfed to make tha hammer thing seem powerful and (2) they're gonna be selling at a minimum exotic weapon color variations at Eva for Silver. Maybe we will even see the feared elusive three exclusive very rare sterling treasure box exclusive weapons. CoD has had that for a while now.

Maybe thats what happened to the different thunderlords?

ich00

haha does he have that quest with you? Sure we can run that sometime. I'll be doing some X1 Trials this weekend if you're online then.

Haha yea I picked up a free copy of the taken king a bit ago, I think we started the quest and his xbone took a crap. I'll look out for ya, I'm usually on after 10pm est or so.

Top Bottom