• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Raven117

All of this sounds good, but I'm really looking forward to Destiny 2. It almost seems like they're holding back ideas and features for the next release.

Of course they are.

IMO, this is a half-step test on how dropping last gen support is going to look like.

Which is fine by me. I love raids and they are worth 30 bucks to me.

Deku Tree

They're not going to talk about any gameplay improvements, or system changes, or vault size increases or anything like that today right?

They're not going to talk about any gameplay improvements, or system changes, or vault size increases or anything like that today right?

They had a bunch of bullet points in that little chart, but

I imagine they'll wait until it's a month till release and spread it out over a few weeks like they did for the uh, April update.

With this DLC Expansion info dump this week, what are the chances we get a Destiny 2 teaser trailer at E3 next week?

That would be fucking weird

That would be like Bungie one-upping themselves and possibly losing out on potential sales if D2 is already teased.

The thing is, with these streams, Bungie can reach a similar audience that showing it at E3 can. Yeah they'll show up for the Sony conference, but they don't need E3 to make reveals anymore. Them showing this a week before E3 proves that.

If they release D2, they're going to do it through one of these streams. E3 is becoming more and more irrelevant each year, and this is another piece of evidence proving that.

WeTeHa

Well... I'm hyped, will preorder. $30 is cool, but I'm still disappointed it's "smaller than TTK". I'd happily pay $60 to get 5 strikes, more quests and stuff.

I wish bungies "content creation team" could do justice to their amazing "gameplay/art/lore/music/... team." Everything is amazing, it's just that it's so disappointing when you hear stuff like "a single new strike."

bitsurugi

Since TTK brought new subclasses, i really hope there will be a skill/talent revamp of all the sublclasses in the game.

Other than that, i am happy we get a new patrol zone and a raid. Hopefully a GOOD raid.

And for the love of god, put SBMM off for good!

Arrrammis

Yeah, leaks kind of ruined the stream really... no new info that the leaks didn't have except for the name of the plague: C-va.

Raven117

Well... I'm hyped, will preorder. $30 is cool, but I'm still disappointed it's "smaller than TTK". I'd happily pay $60 to get 5 strikes, more quests and stuff.

I wish bungies "content creation team" could do justice to their amazing "gameplay/art/lore/music/... team." Everything is amazing, it's just that it's so disappointing when you hear stuff like "a single new strike."

You will get Destiny 2 soon enough. (I hope...because I want it as well)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Woefully short stream, but nice to have it confirmed that the SSHorn is just a preorder skin and the Kerjiggerhorn is going to be back regardless.

Top Bottom