• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

noomi

Are you talking about the Twitch chat room or Discord? If it's Discord I can send you an invite.

Check yo' PMs

If anyone else wants an invite just throw up a post.

Even though Destiny seems like a distant memory these days, I'll take an invite if you would please, kind sir :)

matmanx1

I haven't posted in the Destiny community thread in over 6 months and here I am again! If this new expansion is as good as TTK was then I will have no problem handing Bungie another $40 cash money for a few months of fun.

I will say the trailer looks excellent and I am excited about what I see so far.

Not sure if should be happy to be wrong or concerned about lack of content raptor.jpg

Rumor has it that there will only be 6-7 new exotics(With a bunch of returning exotics)

So relatively yeah, the lack of content will be real, especially since this is supposed to be the stopgap between Destiny 1 and Destiny 2.

Even though Destiny seems like a distant memory these days, I'll take an invite if you would please, kind sir :)

Lol so no discord link?

Discord invite please, Would love to watch on iPhone,

Thank you!

Yes Discord invite please.

Discord invite, anyone?

Can I have an Invite to Discord please?

Quoting people who asked to make sure they notice...

People can quote this post for Discord link:

Quote for Discord

too scared to put it in email quote links? Such a clunky way for those of us who don't want to ask for PMs.

Chill out Breezy. I've been busy.

But they're in the world, at least in the social space - sounds like they hinted at showing up elsewhere.

One of the benefits of next gen - more moving entities.

Can I shoot the wolves

I want to shoot the wolves, and make clothes out of their pelts, and feed upon their bodies.

All of this sounds good, but I'm really looking forward to Destiny 2. It almost seems like they're holding back ideas and features for the next release.

All of this sounds good, but I'm really looking forward to Destiny 2. It almost seems like they're holding back ideas and features for the next release.

If they keep it next gen only, then I hope they can really let loose on what happens on screen. There's so much more they can do now without the constraints of last gen.

Which brings to question, was Rise of Iron started as current gen only, or was last gen dropped during production when they realized they couldn't do some things on last gen?

If it's the former, then it should look much better, if it's the latter than it might still have that cross-gen look to it. Either way, Destiny 2 should be hype.

Top Bottom