• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Now imagine Destiny 2.
5wwsr6N.png

hwBOvha.gif

I've been nearly one year away from Destiny. And one of the reasons I got pretty tired of the game was the constant disconnections and lag whenever there was an event.
Heck, I haven't even done Crota's End yed and I don't look forward to it seeing how the game kept disconnecting me all the time during Vault of Glass.

I've been one nearly one year away from Destiny. And one of the reasons I got pretty tired of the game was the constant disconnections and lag whenever there was an event.
Heck, I haven't even done Crota's End yed and I don't look forward to it seeing how the game kept disconnecting me all the time during Vault of Glass.
Damn sorry :/
Sometimes I get disconnected, but it's usually my internet itself. Seems like there is some actual issues going on right now on Bungies side.

I just want to say the Titan armor looks like it has a ladder on his chest...

Damn sorry :/
Sometimes I get disconnected, but it's usually my internet itself. Seems like there is some actual issues going on right now on Bungies side.

I just want to say the Titan armor looks like it has a ladder on his chest...

This time I fixed the issues my side, that's for sure. No more powerlink adapters, direct connection to the router, all the other devices disconnected, and less than 10ms of ping.

Bah, I'm a bit butthurt since I just bought The Taken King and when I finally get some time to play...yesterday the weekly maintenance that for me runs until 22:00 and now this. C'mon, this titan is not going to level up by herself.

So, do you people have a backup game from when you can't get your Destiny fix?

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Okay thanks, it keeps telling me its a problem with 'my' hardware connection you see.

'Please check YOUR network configuration and try again'

Cheeky bastards!!!

New Titan armor is an abomination.

What happened? We went from the blessed Jovian Guard amor:
To this?
Everyday we stray farther from God's light.

Even the knee pads are "feels bad" man:
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGICCoQhuQ5CgOW0JrbkPc7vfe6955mU2c6gO2QD2UyrP3YryLL3ZztyvVsYptvINRbXU426kAj6GFUPEhHlBROcS-OxSwpCCj3FBF_IKD32Iv2QHdfP7AwnQIvA.f8V1N5KJ3eePl9yW7upCE0GE2IM.png

And while you're thinking, "oh, center mark, cool" Well, front mark and no back mark = a wang. Just saying.

This is without a doubt, the worst Titan armor in the game. And to think, I complained about King's Fall armor.

New Titan armor is an abomination.

What happened? We went from the blessed Jovian Guard amor:
To this?
Everyday we stray farther from God's light.

Even the knee pads are "feels bad" man:
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGICCoQhuQ5CgOW0JrbkPc7vfe6955mU2c6gO2QD2UyrP3YryLL3ZztyvVsYptvINRbXU426kAj6GFUPEhHlBROcS-OxSwpCCj3FBF_IKD32Iv2QHdfP7AwnQIvA.f8V1N5KJ3eePl9yW7upCE0GE2IM.png

And while you're thinking, "oh, center mark, cool" Well, front mark and no back mark = a wang. Just saying.

This is without a doubt, the worst Titan armor in the game. And to think, I complained about King's Fall armor.
That's some full-on saltiness! :)

I was thinking, the titan armor is the raid armor, because of the similarities of themes. The warlock is the Iron Banner one. And the hunter armor we saw on the trailer is the trials? It did have a cat looking creature on the gear.

I was thinking, the titan armor is the raid armor, because of the similarities of themes. The warlock is the Iron Banner one. And the hunter armor we saw on the trailer is the trials? It did have a cat looking creature on the gear.

Yeah the Hunter is definitely the ToO set and I'm sure we'll see a similar pic for that anytime now.

VRMN

Trying to set up a raid group to get two newer players used to how a Raid works, so running VoG with them tomorrow afternoon, 2pm PT. Need 1-2 more; I have a topic up on Bungie.net, but figured I'd cover my bases as best I can since finding VoG parties at this point can be a pain.

Xbox One, GT is VRMaster. Shoot me a PM or an XBL message if you'd be interested in helping. Not linking to the Bungie.net topic just because I'm not sure that's kosher on GAF.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
This pre-order thing, on PS4 it says have to pay in advance - is this always the way with pre-orders or are they lining their pockets in advance?

Thought you paid on the day it was released?

SpecX

This pre-order thing, on PS4 it says have to pay in advance - is this always the way with pre-orders or are they lining their pockets in advance?

PSN requires payment upfront and hasn't adopted the pay when release model like Amazon and others.

Pre-order means you secure the content but doesn't mean you end up paying immediately. Some will charge on the spot, others will charge on release or when they ship.

PSN requires payment upfront and hasn't adopted the pay when release model like Amazon and others.

PSN NA will charge the moment you pre-order, and it's hard to get a refund or cancel it.
PSN EU and AU only charge on release day and getting a refund or cancelling is very easy.
Amazon charges when they ship, easy to cancel anytime and get refunds.

Top Bottom