• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

How do I raise Queen's Wrath reputation? I finished the house of wolves questline but don't get any other options to raise my rep?

Need that rosegold shader

How do I raise Queen's Wrath reputation? I finished the house of wolves questline but don't get any other options to raise my rep?
It only gives stuff at 160 light, so there's no real reason to rank it up.

Edit: if you still want to rank it up, there is a quest later in the game(TTK quest) that unlocks bounties for her that give rep.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Every time I start having fun with something Bungie nerfs it. Started all the way back to the last word. I should say I hate everything from now on.

Dthomp

Yikes, using that and nerfing things just based on the fact that they're highly used is such a bad attitude to take.

And yet they haven't nerfed the two biggest guns that have needed some tuning. Mida and 1000 Yard Stare have some kind of over 90% usage in PVP and they thought that was because they were balanced. Actually 1YS may not have been so bad without the crazy AA on sniper rifles

Hmm I have this quest to take out Taken Champions from her from a while back, is that it? I never finished it cause it didn't give me nav markers.
Yeah, I think thats the quest you need to finish.
And yet they haven't nerfed the two biggest guns that have needed some tuning. Mida and 1000 Yard Stare have some kind of over 90% usage in PVP and they thought that was because they were balanced. Actually 1YS may not have been so bad without the crazy AA on sniper rifles
They did remove the flinch of mida, but it's still used because it's good, and it's easy to use. Mida is in a good spot, it's just that it fits a lot of people because of that easy use.

They did nerf MIDA though. It doesn't cause flinch anymore. That was one of its best features, especially against snipers.

In 3v3, it's better because of self res and firebolts, but void walkers better in 6s. If you like void walker more, then use void walker, if that's what you have fun with.

Edit: exactly Subtervotion, tripmines are harder to stick than the other stickies, you stick someone, you deserve it. Also, there's a chance hat it points back at you and kills you if you're too close, so there's that.

I'm teetering on this weird level of being fucking pissed as hell and smh. Like, who in the actual fuck was complaining about trip mines? Yeah they one shot you if they stick and you have low armor. You know what else one shots you? Fucking snipers headshots. How many complaints have there been on snipers? A FUCK TON.

Bungie, the salt is real this time. Stop nerfing shit when people have fun with it.

Goddamn, what a fucking lame decision this is.

/childish rant over

The funny part is all the nerfs to primary weapons just emphasize the sniper meta.

No flinch on scouts - die to sniper
Reduce stability on pulses - die to sniper
Reduce range on handcannons - die to sniper

Why would they nerf scouts? Almost nobody uses them and ice had much more luck with the other primaries... ughhhhh
I'm pretty sure they didn't nerf scouts, just Mida, which had flinch built in. Bungie has been really bad with their nerfs lately. As a new player, you haven't really experienced this yet, but prepare to get infuriated constantly by bungie, like a lot.

Ah I'll try doing that, just no idea where they are... I'll look it up I guess.

When on patrol the taken will randomly invade, you need to kill 3 lieutenants and then the boss twice on each planet the quest tells you to go to.

On earth I recommend the Divide, where the fallen walker public event drops.

Trakan

I'm teetering on this weird level of being fucking pissed as hell and smh. Like, who in the actual fuck was complaining about trip mines? Yeah they one shot you if they stick and you have low armor. You know what else one shots you? Fucking snipers headshots. How many complaints have there been on snipers? A FUCK TON.

Bungie, the salt is real this time. Stop nerfing shit when people have fun with it.

Goddamn, what a fucking lame decision this is.

/childish rant over

Aren't there still a bunch of sticky grenades that still kill people? So the tripmine, which required the most skill out of all the sticky grenades, got nerfed straight up because of use/popularity?

Makes no sense.

Aren't there still a bunch of sticky grenades that still kill people? So the tripmine, which required the most skill out of all the sticky grenades, got nerfed straight up because of use/popularity?

Makes no sense.

Yeah, basically. Funny thing is the Tripmine can be survived if you have max armor. The others are a death sentence. The others also have some kind of magnetic quality, a sort of aim assist on a grenade.

So basically Bungie fucked up. Virtually no one was complaining about tripmines. I'm just at a loss. It's choices like these that make me lose interest in the game. The 'no fun allowed' choices kill the game.

Makes no sense.

IfwEOtF.png

Welcome to my world

benzopil

It's choices like these that make me lose interest in the game. The 'no fun allowed' choices kill the game.

Yep, this. I'm pretty tired of this game already and only play Trials with friends, but after seeing these changes I just don't understand why Bungie does this crap. SBMM, previous changes, awful Trials maps (whre is my Anomaly?), these changes... Maybe it's time for me to stop, I dunno.

GutZ31

It's funny, because they had a lot of people sold, and people interested after the expansion reveal, but now, just days later, they show the bad that comes first.
I was ready to pre order, now I feel like I can wait a year for Destiny 2. Is this even possible?

It's funny, because they had a lot of people sold, and people interested after the expansion reveal, but now, just days later, they show the bad that comes first.
I was ready to pre order, now I feel like I can wait a year for Destiny 2. Is this even possible?
Didn't you hear? Bungie wants you to play other games, it's all a part of their plan.

The worst part is that they're doing it right before the Sony presser, when they know nobody will be paying fucking attention. It's like, that's a skeezy as you get. And they're most likely going to show something at the Sony presser, again downplaying the impact of the news.

GutZ31

The worst part is that they're doing it right before the Sony presser, when they know nobody will be paying fucking attention. It's like, that's a skeezy as you get. And they're most likely going to show something at the Sony presser, again downplaying the impact of the news.
And I mean, you have to admit, for the most part, the reveal was cool and all, but it was just the word raid that had most of us happy.

The majority of the info other than the word Raid was just kind of background noise.
Now even that is getting drowned out.

zewone

I think the changes are actually really good.

Lots of stuff getting nerfed is obviously broken.

They just need to fix snipers and I'd be set.

And I mean, you have to admit, for the most part, the reveal was cool and all, but it was just the word raid that had most of us happy.

The majority of the info other than the word Raid was just kind of background noise.
Now even that is getting drowned out.

Yeah, I knew the word 'raid' would make people happy. Personally what made me happy was the new area to explore. But then I saw, 1 strike(+1 for sony?), a bunch of PvP stuff, and I was like...ehh? That it?

For PvErs, it's been a downhill mess. They focus balance around pvp, seemingly have a majority of events for pvp, that just a raid and a strike isn't sating enough. It's the epitome of 'that's it?' Sure there's the levels but...really those are something you only want to do once. Like I never went 'Man I really want to do that mission again!' simply because there are no memorable missions. It's treading ground that you run through hundreds of times.

GutZ31

Yeah, I knew the word 'raid' would make people happy. Personally what made me happy was the new area to explore. But then I saw, 1 strike(+1 for sony?), a bunch of PvP stuff, and I was like...ehh? That it?

For PvErs, it's been a downhill mess. They focus balance around pvp, seemingly have a majority of events for pvp, that just a raid and a strike isn't sating enough. It's the epitome of 'that's it?' Sure there's the levels but...really those are something you only want to do once. Like I never went 'Man I really want to do that mission again!' simply because there are no memorable missions. It's treading ground that you run through hundreds of times.
I agree. I love exploring. One of the only other things I enjoy other than raiding.

Edit: pre-show is on, and Hawken(mech team death match, not our hawk) is confirmed for early summer.

You know what could go a long way in making the story missions replayable? Having a score for each one, and by extension a leaderboard for each one. But the key is to give loot based on your score. So when a mission is a daily, you run it and if you get top 25% (for example) your loot is better. Of course all people who do the daily get loot.

Of course Bungie pretty much only gives loot based on randomness so I'm not holding my breath for any of this.

I agree. I love exploring. One of the only other things I enjoy other than raiding.

One of my favorite things to do, Is breaking through invisible barriers in the game-I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to discover it since I got to lighthouse first week-but I broke through Mercury's invisible barrier and going out of bounds, and being able to see through the world

One of my biggest achievements in this game. I remember going on Unstables party to show him this, and he was streaming it. So much fun. -

Dez_

I'll wait to play with the new changes and hold judgment. I don't really feel upset or anything, though I will miss being able to dart around with the Garrison twice or flipping around as a nightstalker. I know this is mostly for pvp purposes, but it made movement around an area fun. I'll find out soon enough.

Thanks for the CoE WeTaHa and JMV. Got a Queensbreaker bow and Lord of Wolves! Those weapons look really fun to use.

GutZ31

The pre-show hosts are making me cringe. It's not the worst I've ever seen, but it's getting pretty bad.
Edit: Starting shortly, showing the stage with curtains.

Yeah, basically. Funny thing is the Tripmine can be survived if you have max armor. The others are a death sentence. The others also have some kind of magnetic quality, a sort of aim assist on a grenade.

So basically Bungie fucked up. Virtually no one was complaining about tripmines. I'm just at a loss. It's choices like these that make me lose interest in the game. The 'no fun allowed' choices kill the game.

I can almost see Bungie nerfing solar grenades, lightning grenades and scatter grenades
In another words, any grenade that you can have twice as per perks on exotic armor

And the funning thing, they buffed snare. Because we all know smoke grenades are armless...

GutZ31

So far, at least 5 heavy hitters right away.
God of War
The Last Guardian
Now Gone
Horizon:Zero Dawn
Detroit

Biohazard with VR as well.

FF7RE has VR support

Umm, this stream has had very little meh content so far. I am surprised.

So far, at least 5 heavy hitters right away.
God of War
The Last Guardian
Now Gone
Horizon:Zero Dawn
Detroit

Biohazard with VR as well.

FF7RE has VR support
And now call of duty.

So far, almost everything they've shown has looked interesting. Sony is doing a good job.

Top Bottom