• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

WeTeHa

Well, Y2 triumphs done.

With all the bugs in the crucible I expect either a hotfix or trials being cancelled again. Just imagine you face a team full of invisible guys or a guy that only takes 2 damage. It would be impossible to win.

Anybody want to farm for the grasp? :p

Disconect

Neo Member
Man, they just ruined the crucible, level -1s who are invisible, people takin 2 damage, it's ridiculous, how can things like this happen, it's literally game breaking and makes crucible even more frustrating than its already been. But HCs are good now, so I guess I'm happy.

Only Titan Striker have this issue .
Take zero damage vs
Rockets
Blade dance
Snipes
Some primary

I know for a fact ! It was me!

Challenge of the Elders​: Complete an Elder's Sigil scorecard in the Prison of Elders.
The Play's the Thing​: Complete the Taken King main questline, culminating in "Regicide".
​The Third Element: Equip a fully leveled Year Two subclass on any character.
​This is Amazing: Complete the Crucible questline culminating in "The Mountaintop."
Eris Morn's Revenge​: Collect all 50 Calcified Fragments
​A Blade Reborn: Complete any of the Exotic sword quests from Shaxx
​Return to the Reef​: Complete the April quests "At the Gates" and "Return to the Prison"
​The Sword Logic​: Defeat Oryx in the King's Fall Raid on Hard difficulty

Some notes:
Y2 Triumphs do not appear to be live on Bungie.net yet.
You'll need to complete all three Challenge Modes to get all 50 Fragments, and beat King's Fall Hard Mode. However, you don't need to complete the Challenge Modes on Hard Mode.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4o6ooo/i_discovered_the_y2_moments_of_triumph/

Yes, there is a calcified fragment for each of the 3 challenge modes. You do not have to do these on hard to get the calcified fragment. But there is also a calcified fragment for completing the hard raid I believe.

Ok, thanks. I have the HM fragment, but not the Oryx CM. Probably do that on normal.

Challenge of the Elders​: Complete an Elder's Sigil scorecard in the Prison of Elders.
The Play's the Thing​: Complete the Taken King main questline, culminating in "Regicide".
​This is Amazing: Complete the Crucible questline culminating in "The Mountaintop."
​Return to the Reef​: Complete the April quests "At the Gates" and "Return to the Prison"

Some notes:
You'll need to complete all three Challenge Modes to get all 50 Fragments, and beat King's Fall Hard Mode. However, you don't need to complete the Challenge Modes on Hard Mode.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4o6ooo/i_discovered_the_y2_moments_of_triumph/

Thanks Darknyss. Yeah I have them all done. I suppose I should continue to grind out my last few grimoire points. Rumble Tier 2&3, Salvage Tier 3 and Doubles Tier 3 to go!

Number45

Only one I might not have is the PvP one... which quest line is that? Only quest I currently have outstanding on my titan is "Impress Lord Shaxx". It's part of that, isn't it? :(

WeTeHa

Why is almost everyone in the tower invisible? Is everyone using striker titan to abuse the newest glitch?

Also, destiny just crashed while I checked my gunsmith rolls. They seriously broke the game with the last patch.

I got mine with red dot-oas, surrounded, braced frame, and feeding frenzy. 33 range and 92 stability

Yeah, just having braced and a good scope makes the gun viable at the close to mid range. I know Kadey's God Roll is CB + Braced but I I think not giving up the 5 rounds is better for me. Plus that roughly euqates to another kill if you hit all headshots.

I got about 20 or so Grasps.

Best being Red Dot-Ors/Counter Balance/Injection Mold/Feeding Frenzy

I would love to have FF on mine. That would pair perfectly with some PR loader guantlets and braced frame.

I'd be better off swapping out perfect balance for reinforced barrel..wouldnt I? the range goes up a LOT

The best PRs have the most stability first and the most range second. Having better range will keep the spread tighter over distances and give you a bit more AA. However, the spread will probably be to vertical to really be effective. Basically you want each burst to hit for all crits on every pull.

People are saying if you remove your clan tag it stops all the invisible shit

Crazy to think how complicated video games are these days. Apparently a patch to fix clan tags caused enemies to turn invisible in PvP? At least that would make sense as the cause if removing your tag fixes it now.

I don't envy the people who have to untangle those tens of millions of lines of code.

Arrrammis

Best Hadium Flake farming? I really want my Touch of Malice

I farmed mine in the area of the dreadnaught where you spawn in patrol. The nightstalker ability that makes chests and materials visible on your radar is a huge help, be sure you're using that, and just run past the caves, watching your radar for materials and chests.

I don't envy the people who have to untangle those tens of millions of lines of code.

General programming in a nutshell. While I enjoy it, I often wonder how hard I have to hit my head on the desk to put me out of my misery when having to shift through pages of LESS to find out why shit don't work.

FyreWulff

gonna guess removing the clan tag forces the server to re-sync your character data?

someone with the issue and not in a clan should join one.. or just switch clans, and see if that fixes it too.

Dave_6

I just need to get the last 2 or 3 fragments I don't have to finish the triumphs then. Luckily I think they're just CoO bosses.

No luck farming Grasps last night and I'm guessing no one is going to be doing much after last night :/

Edit: Only need one fragment; Balwur in Tier 3 CoO

Arrrammis

Regarding Year 2 Triumphs

Yeah, I'm not doing that Crucible quest.

I'm on the fence... If I can get a Gaf group together for crucible this weekend, I might be able to power through it. I've been doing the long crucible quest casually, now on the trials practice part.

Gaf, don't fail me now!

Y2 moments of Triumph were added to the API with yesterday's update.

Damn. I've got done work to do.

- Crucible quest
- 50 fragments
- Hard Raid (not to mention normal)
- Exotic sword
- Challenge of Elders

My max LL is 314. Any normal raids scheduled for this week after 9:00 pm, pacific?

Ji66a-Man

Some notes:

The Y1 Skolas Drizzay signal has now evolved into the King's Fall CM and Oryx signal.

Kalamari

Someone on reddit is saying that shooting a tether directly at Omnigul cancels out the GG shot. It's better to shoot it next to her instead.

Leaving the clan I was in fixed invisible Guardians issue for me. Rejoining the clan didn't seem to trigger the glitch again, so it definitely could be something like Fyre was saying above.

The Y1 Skolas Drizzay signal has now evolved into the King's Fall CM and Oryx signal.

lol that sounds way less fun than Skolas. Also much easier so I doubt I'll be nearly as in demand. That said I'm still happy to help with some kills if people are looking for sherpa groups eventually.

sajj316

Someone on reddit is saying that shooting a tether directly at Omnigul cancels out the GG shot. It's better to shoot it next to her instead.

The method my group last night used was very effective. 2 Hunters (Nightstalker) + 1 Sunbreaker Titan. Hunters with Raze Lighter and alternatively doing tethers on runs. Sunbreaker generated orbs with ads that are tethered.

I can also see how a Celestial Nighthawk does amazing damage with the solar burn.

Top Bottom