• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Yeah, I also didn't know it was CoD until the very end logo.
That's when I felt dirty, like I was ogling my cousin from the back, and they turn around to my shocked reaction.
Heh, I know that feel, the entire time I thought it was more VR stuff, but then I thought, "this looks so much like CoD, like a lot like CoD", and then the logo came up. It actually looked cool.

To get 2 more Conspiracy Theory shotguns with good rolls.

But seriously, not much. I haven't completed the Story Quests on either my Hunter or my Titan.
That's funny. My warlock got his Conspiracy Theory and I could not bring myself to shard it. You just don't shard god rolls.

phen0m24

Uh... I log in, jump in a round of Control just to look and people are invisible.

Then in the tower people are invisible.

Ehhhh whaa?

Ideally you want:

Red Dot-Ors (Best Sight)

Counter Balance

Braced (no penalty to range)

Then whatever else.

Even with just Ors and Braced is pretty damn good because you have best range.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Use Heart of Todd Dtrump.

Errrr Heart of Praxic fire. Or change to a sunbreaker. Omnighul sees a warlock and thinks they are one of her so drop rate is -999999999999999999.

Out of the 15 or so I got to drop this was the only one with CB. At least it has braced frame and a decent scope.

Ck9WcDBXAAIiRyR

spyder_ur

Farmed for a half hour or so, got Red Dot - CB - Glass Half Full. That's pretty good, right?

Played some CoE also - this is a terrible week. The increased penalties are lame too. Leave it to Bungie to ruin the only casual, good loot mode in the game. Seemed way harder, but maybe just a bad week. Trickle is the absolute worst.

I heard there were burns in the weekly playlist though - that's cool.

So I'm 310 LL. Anyone running fresh raids tonight? I've never completed the Taken raid...

Would love to join a Nightfall or CoE group too.

PSN: Reluctant-Hero

Top Bottom