• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

:p

Top of the Page Edit: Just for Neo and Ruthless:

ClB1TiGWMAAyZAy
Did you farm it or just luck in heroics?

A couple more (written) interviews from E3:

Activision Interview w/ Deej- Not much in this one.

Rolling Stone Bungie Interview w/o Deej- But this one had a few cool details, mainly about artists who inspired Destiny plus an interesting quote about RoI raid weapons from director Chris Barrett:

Maybe we've reduced the power a little bit of some certain weapons here and there – you mentioned the raid weapons – but we also want to make sure that they're fun and powerful, so you may see us introduce some more powerful stuff in the future and keep a check on it as we go.

stay gold

Loving how Hand Cannons with no range perks are useable again. I've been sitting on an Eyasluna with Outlaw/Braced Frame/Reactive Reload for months and it's downright dirty, 114 crits when RR is active.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
In about a hour and a half.

Your buddy Lebron is going to make a comeback and win the series!

Look at this badass low level taking on a knight. He gives no Fs. Meanwhile I know people who runs from knights.

jkjkjkjk.gif

Join on me. I'll go when we get four or five at least.

Your buddy Lebron is going to make a comeback and win the series!

Look at this badass low level taking on a knight. He gives no Fs. Meanwhile I know people who runs from knights.

jkjkjkjk.gif

Join on me. I'll go when we get four or five at least.
Lol! Nah chill. That shit is not happening. Series is ending on Friday.

Matty8787

I'd say use the boost just to make it easier to run all the story missions on Hard. And the sooner you hit Lv40 the sooner you can start get Legendary Marks, equipping Legendaries and Exotics etc. Even without the boost, the real grind is for maxing out subclasses so nothing much changes there (assuming you're talking about the free Lv25 spark of light boost).

And it's relatively easy to level new characters once you know what you're doing. I leveled 3 characters from TDB (lv34, 140 light) in a couple weeks, a few people here have recently switched consoles and been able to level very quickly. The new "smart light" and 1:1 infusion from the April update make it very easy.

Seems this is what I will do!

Cheers.

I've been out of the game for a bit but looking to get back in for ROI. Is it possible to do the nightfall at 310 or are you at a big disadvantage?

- I've been playing for two weeks or so, so not rusty either...

Top Bottom