• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

sajj316

Rusty Raiders - Round 2 - "A little less rusty"
When: Tonight @ 10:30 PM EST
What: HM KF Raid w/ Challenge

1. sajj316
2. Dez_
3. desgrafx

MAYBES:
1. SpecX (Titan)

ALTS:
1. ch4fx_

Let me know if you guys are a definite. ch4fx_, so far it's looking like you're in :)

Dez_

1. sajj316
2. Dez_
3. desgrafx

MAYBES:
1. SpecX (Titan)

ALTS:
1. ch4fx_

Let me know if you guys are a definite. ch4fx_, so far it's looking like you're in :)
I'm still in for tonight.

Lee

OAS/Counterbalance/Braced Frame/Guerilla Bullshit
OES/Counterbalance/Fitted Stock/Last Resort
Quickdraw IS/Rangefinder/Perfect Balance/Spray and Play

Never had a grasp before. Ended up with 5 in about 40 minutes last night. The other two are junkers. Played one game of the weekly and one game of skirmish before getting off using roll #1 and definitely need to practice with this gun. Felt like I kept losing fights from mid- to long-range that I would have won with my Mida. Farming was actually pretty fun.

E92 M3

The Omnigul farming is quick & painless and actually gives you decent stuff at a good rate.
The whole game should be this rewarding.

I agree, the nightfall is a lot of fun with no stupid modifiers like trickle.

It's funny, players have the most fun when they feel powerful.....Bungie may be on to something.

rayuma

1. sajj316
2. Dez_
3. desgrafx

MAYBES:
1. SpecX (Titan)

ALTS:
1. ch4fx_

I'd like to join if possible

Psn - rayuma (hunter)

You and me both, I don't get how people farm like that.

Most of the people doing this are in the 1% who have done everything Destiny has to offer and chase things like god-tier Grasps, T12 builds etc. As that is what the end game is for them. Min-Maxing Destiny style. Farming Omnigul is better than some of the farming that Bungie actively encourage(d).
- Planetary materials for upgrades in Y1
- Exotic Sword quests

It's funny, players have the most fun when they feel powerful.....Bungie may be on to something.

Re-ran the arc-burn Undying Mind nightfall a bunch of times prior to April 12 just because it was fun — no real interest in Imago Loop or seaweed butt towels.

This nightfall was easier and more fun than some of the heroic strikes with arc-burn. Rediscovering how many Taken have arc weapons was a learning adventure in the portal room of Darkblade or in the Malok strike.

sajj316

I'd like to join if possible

Psn - rayuma (hunter)

alright .. alright

you're in!

1. sajj316
2. Dez_
3. desgrafx
4. rayuma

MAYBES:
1. SpecX (Titan)

ALTS:
1. ch4fx_

SpecX and ch4fx_ .. let me know soon brahs ...

NeOak

Have run it so many times that I am now spoiled but the quickness and ease of 3 hunters :) Other mixes tend to take longer and have other issues like orb generation.

Indeed...
now if you only had not kicked me back to orbit when you left... :p

>>shudder<<

You and me both, I don't get how people farm like that.

XJKSGfo.jpg

NeOak

Headseeker over Counter Balance? You guys know it only got a 10% nerf and is still the best perk for ARs and PRs right? Did I miss something?

I tried one with Headseeker, Braced Frame and Half Glass Full yesterday on crucible.

The CB one I have feels better. Gotta try the other CB one.

Gong

Rise of Iron interview tomorrow. Let me know if you guys have any (good) questions.

Year one was full of unique and fun weapons to use and aim to acquire via exotic quests. From raid weaponry like Vision of Confluence and Fatebringer to the lunacy of Pocket Infinity, there was some real beautiful guns to use in Destiny. Year two has felt more homogenised and truth be told, a little bit dull in comparison to what was on offer before. Are the team looking to introduce a more varied selection that feels unique with ROI or even Destiny 2 going forward?

ch4fx_

Can I join? LL 333 Hunter, or 331 Titan. 330(ish) ToM, 334 Spindle. Can't hold gaze, can't run relic, CAN (& will) shoot things.

go ahead and factor me into this equation. if im gonna get stuck at work tonight, I'll definitely give you enough time to replace me. otherwise, looking forward to running with you dudes!

SoulClap

I've got two grasps, which one do you guys think is better?

Red-Dot ORS
Counterbalance
Braced Fame
Glass Half Full

or

Red-Dot OES
Rangefinder
Braced Frame
Last Resort

SpecX

alright .. alright

you're in!

1. sajj316
2. Dez_
3. desgrafx
4. rayuma

MAYBES:
1. SpecX (Titan)

ALTS:
1. ch4fx_

SpecX and ch4fx_ .. let me know soon brahs ...

Wife is being a b today, but fuck it sign me up. At least this way if she kills me, there will be 5 witnesses :)

I've got two grasps, which one do you guys think is better?

Red-Dot ORS
Counterbalance
Braced Fame
Glass Half Full

This one. Glass Half Full is a pretty meh perk, but everything is perfect. Personally I like Perfect Balance + FF at the end. No loss of bullets and exceptional reload speed.

Top Bottom