• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

shermas

That's very anecdotal though which is why I didn't bring up my experience yesterday of having to run restorative mind alone after a two-man party bailed out. In my experience it's 50/50 between a good team and bad players/afk/bail outs and I never hesitate to spam the report button.

Sure... There's always a chance it'll go sideways.

shermas

Pretty sure you can't because the candy doesn't drop anymore, but I dunno exactly what quest steps you have left. You could probably fall off the Tower as Atheon, etc. Only one way to find out.

The real question is... why?

I went and deleted a bunch of the masks I had in my vault. I have some glue now... I needed that armor space, though.

WeTeHa

Got another grasp

OAS, counterbalance, perfect balance, spray & play
x4VLReA.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'll try but only if I can get groups for them obv. How long do each take on average?
Depends, all are under an hour if you roll with experienced people. Crota is around 30 minutes with experienced people.

With mostly new players? Really depends on the team but obviously it's going to take more than an hour on each.

Also, I think a gaf member named hawkian runs new raids every week.

Depends on ability and best weapon available for the job. I like to run rumble for those bounties. Stay away from anything mayhem because most of your kills will be special or nade.
Yeah rumble seemed like a good choice. Or the current weekly but I was gonna wait for a gaf train because I don't wanna rely on wins for randoms

Probably already posted but

The Warlock Iron Banner looking armor is apparently a story reward
The Titan SIVA armor is Raid armor
The Hunter armor is Trials armor

This was on a stream the other day, I can dig it out if anyone wants it but it was fairly uneventful.

darthbob

It’s been a wild couple of weeks. We know you are hungry for more juicy details about Rise of Iron. For those of you searching for every shred of new info, you may have been watching DeeJ talk on streams without revealing anything that is new to you. He can talk for hours without really saying much, but he does it so damn well. Fear not, we will have more to share this summer.

lmfao, cozmo you are a treasure

Trakan

Damn, some of you guys are crazy. The CB Doctrine was definitely OP. I'm surprised they left it like that for so long. It's probably because the CB variant wasn't easy to get like a vendor weapon.

I need drizz to post that one gif of him killing someone across the map with it.

Dthomp

Man I feel like IB Machine Gun was just recently in the pool. Was really hoping for the Pulse Rifle to come through since I've never played while it's been a reward. Definitely need some helmets though

Dthomp

I farmed for two hours with Tyler and Kalamari.

OES, Counterbalance, Perfect Balance, Glass Half Full

ORS1, Counterbalance, Perfect Balance, Feeding Frenzy.

HOW DID I DO?

God I hate you Frenden...I've farmed a couple hours each of the last 2 days and haven't seen anything good in like 20 Grasps :/

Top Bottom