• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Y'all thought y'all grind a lot?

Check out one of my buddies on Xb1:

GHH6nay.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This quest is ridiculous. Doesn't help that you get set up with garbage teammates and face against clans and actual teams.

sajj316

Good run rusty raiders and progress made. Would have been nice to finish the bastard off but fell a little short. No worries. We'll be pros at this sooner than later.

rayuma

Good run rusty raiders and progress made. Would have been nice to finish the bastard off but fell a little short. No worries. We'll be pros at this sooner than later.

Thanks for the run! Sorry I've never beaten Oryx on hard so it was all new to me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't see how casuals can do this quest. Things like get so and so kills with a weapon in a match is going to hold them back.

The Doctrine is still a top tier weapon for close range. I was mauling people with it.

I don't see how casuals can do this quest. Things like get so and so kills with a weapon in a match is going to hold them back.

The Doctrine is still a top tier weapon for close range. I was mauling people with it.
The crucible quest? Who says they can ;)

And yeah I love my paleocontact, thing shreds people up close to mid range. Headshot machine too because of the vertical recoil, looks amazing as well

SpecX

Hating running up against grasp users already. Got completed destroyed in PvP against a full team of them. Seriously Bingo you had to have seen this coming...

NeOak

Hating running up against grasp users already. Got completed destroyed in PvP against a full team of them. Seriously Bingo you had to have seen this coming...

It will get nerfed very soon. But prepare for Iron Malok next week anyway.

SpecX

It will get nerfed very soon. But prepare for Iron Malok next week anyway.
That's not what I want though, they claim they want balance then go and pull this shit right after the balance patch. This defeats the purpose for their balance patch.

I think I might skip this next IB, much like I only levelled one character up last time. I have decent rolls on the rewards available already.

The lack of Destiny 2 news at E3 is depressing. I was expecting something, not much but something...we got nothing :(

I don't think there was ever a chance of them announcing Destiny 2 at E3. Their focus was always going to be on the Fall expansion once Destiny 2 was never going to make this year

Really? I'd have not expected ANY Destiny 2 talk til at least the new year, after Rise of Iron had been worn in.

Got to agree with you. I can't see any Destiny talk till next year. I think it will be left as late as May before anything is announced. With my money being on a Bungie stream doing the reveal and then a big presence at E3 on the floor. With the way things are going with E3 I can't see Bungie wanting to share the news day and will announce Destiny 2 at a time that suits them to make sure they are top of all news headlines for that day / week

FyreWulff

Would be a bit pointless to talk about a release past the upcoming release because it'll conflate marketing, but also the fact that they won't even know what will make it into next year's release by March or April, minimum, when they start doing their yes/no hard cuts to determine which features survive for the road to release.

And the sword, I guess. Surprisingly a lot of people don't seem to have an exotic sword (anecdotal evidence - farming omnigul).

I'm not surprised. I got my arc sword first within a few weeks of TTK launch. It took me till a couple months ago to summon up the resolve to grind out the Void and Solar swords. That material grind is unreal and stupid. It is Y1 levels of grind.

Top Bottom