• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

What's the better paleocontact jpk-43 ( auto rifle) roll

OEG

Crowd Control

Perfect Balance/Hand-laid stock/Reinforced Barrel

Grenadier

Or

Ora-2/OEG rifle scope

Rodeo

Lightweight/Appended Magazine/Rifled Barrel

Counterbalance

NeOak

Not questioning you, just wondering why? The other one seems to negate recoil with perfect balance and then has the other two kill skills for pve?

Counterbalance makes the recoil strictly vertical. Rodeo is a cheaper version of it, so basically you have a AR that will have a pretty much vertical recoil. Easier to handle that.

NeOak

Should I use my scout rifle instead for pve? Has the same AR

Usually, you want something that allows you to take enemies out from a distance, because not all the time you will be close to them.

But there are some who do use ARs. If you want one, Find a Zhalo then IMO.

Should I use my scout rifle instead for pve? Has the same AR
What weapons do you normaly use/hold at the moment?

For crota, Mida is a good weapon to run the abyss part. Make sure you have plenty of agility. Scout rifles are fine for crota raid. Sniper for ogres and knights.
What class do you main?

What weapons do you normaly use/hold at the moment?

For crota, Mida is a good weapon to run the abyss part. Make sure you have plenty of agility. Scout rifles are fine for crota raid. Sniper for ogres and knights.
What class do you main?
Main titan, I have a scout, ar, sniper and shotgun that are all high attack ratings. PvP I prefer ar and shotgun, sometimes scout and shotgun. Pve I usually switch the Shotgun for the sniper.

Main titan, I have a scout, ar, sniper and shotgun that are all high attack ratings. PvP I prefer ar and shotgun, sometimes scout and shotgun. Pve I usually switch the Shotgun for the sniper.
Defender titan for raids. Everyone will love you ant that bubble. I prefer scouts and sniper on raids but everyone is diferent (and warlock, so i can scrub it out 😆). The pre April Hung Jury is a lot of people favorite. Crota is a fun shortish raid, and the guys and girls in GAF will explain any doubts. Heck, they carry my sorry ass on my very first Orix raid, on hard. God knows i fucked up on that one a few times ...

I haven't played since the sparrow races were introduced and had the hankering to get back into the multiplayer.

Is a charged Tlaloc still a top tier weapon in the crucible?

CLBridges

Dang, my PS Plus ran out and I really don't wanna renew. Oh well, I'll try to take a break from Destiny because it's the only game I play that mostly requires it, IB next week though...

On another note, was about to go to bed cause of work at 6am. Just happened to flip on my lamp real quick and big spider right by my headboard. I managed to kill it quickly but now I can't sleep, paranoid atm :(

I got a SINGLE passage coin from crucible daily.

1) I'm glad I got a passage coin, is that rare or did that come back?
2) Getting 1 single passage coin is dumb.

Dang, my PS Plus ran out and I really don't wanna renew. Oh well, I'll try to take a break from Destiny because it's the only game I play that mostly requires it, IB next week though...

On another note, was about to go to bed cause of work at 6am. Just happened to flip on my lamp real quick and big spider right by my headboard. I managed to kill it quickly but now I can't sleep, paranoid atm :(
Did you happen to take a picture of it? People love looking at spiders here on Gaf.
kappa, please no spider pics.
I got a SINGLE passage coin from crucible daily.

1) I'm glad I got a passage coin, is that rare or did that come back?
2) Getting 1 single passage coin is dumb.
One daily should give 3 passage coins. If you do a daily on the three non trials days(tues-Thurs) you have enough coins for at least one full card. One passage coin is so stupid.

U R Become Legend.

Did you happen to take a picture of it? People love looking at spiders here on Gaf.
kappa, please no spider pics.

One daily should give 3 passage coins. If you do a daily on the three non trials days(tues-Thurs) you have enough coins for at least one full card. One passage coin is so stupid.

I meant rare as in, I don't ever think I got passage coins from crucible dailies pre 2.3.0. If I did it was also rare because I never noticed it.

I meant rare as in, I don't ever think I got passage coins from crucible dailies pre 2.3.0. If I did it was also rare because I never noticed it.
I'm pretty sure they always gave passage coins. I could be wrong though, I don't pay much attention to that. Match ends and I just fall asleep until the reward screen lol.

On a different trials note, now that doctrines been nerfed, I need a new trials weapon. Debating between my hawksaw or eyasluna, or Finnalas peril. Gonna play with them tomorrow morning to see which fits me more. Currently leaning towards the eyasluna.

Top Bottom