• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Kalamari

I find it hard to believe that Bungie would not bring SRL back, they recycle so much of their content already, why not SRL?

ch4fx_

Basically what I'm saying is that it's good to be back :)

Welcome back Guardian.

This picture helped me the most with knowing how to level up post April update, hope it helps you as well!

ClLIt4jWgAA2oUk

Btw, which console do you play on? Feel free to add me if you're on PS4, my ID is the same as my GAF username.

JHall

So, while farming Omingul this dropped from a primary engram...

Hawksaw with Perfect Balance, Headseeker, and Rifled Barrel. The need for a God roll Grasp just disappeared.

Tjamato88

Welcome back Guardian.

This picture helped me the most with knowing how to level up post April update, hope it helps you as well!

ClLIt4jWgAA2oUk

Btw, which console do you play on? Feel free to add me if you're on PS4, my ID is the same as my GAF username.

Will do!

Thanks for the image. It makes things a lot simpler to understand. I'll probably on tonight but I'm not 100% about that.

Dave_6

Is there any certain playlist that crucible weapons drop more in? I see so many folks on here with Eyaslunas and I've yet to see anything except a Spare Change here and there. I have also gotten just one Y2 Party Crasher but it was a garbage roll.

Almost finish with Shaxx horrible crucible quest. Just have to get handcannon kills in 4 games.

This quest is honestly so terrible. Bungie should feel bad on how poor this quest is designed to make people just say "screw it." I've been playing since TTK dropped (and beta in Destiny) and when I saw this quest I threw it away. Now I'm doing it for the [rumored] Triumph

Almost finish with Shaxx horrible crucible quest. Just have to get handcannon kills in 4 games.

This quest is honestly so terrible. Bungie should feel bad on how poor this quest is designed to make people just say "screw it." I've been playing since TTK dropped (and beta in Destiny) and when I saw this quest I threw it away. Now I'm doing it for the [rumored] Triumph

Its a lot easier than when I completed it before the first patch

Arrrammis

Is there any certain playlist that crucible weapons drop more in? I see so many folks on here with Eyaslunas and I've yet to see anything except a Spare Change here and there. I have also gotten just one Y2 Party Crasher but it was a garbage roll.

Not really, all loot is pretty much the same drop rate in all playlists except for Iron banner and Trials of Osiris, which each only drop their own special legendary gear.

Dave_6

I still can't believe I finished that quest before they patched it to make it easier, especially with my usually average PvP skills.

WeTeHa

Anybody had a bug where your gun just wouldn't shoot anymore? Like... I was pulling the trigger, but nothing was happening. Had to leave the game and come back to fix it. And then 5 minutes later it happened again.

Never had that happen before the last update.

Anybody had a bug where your gun just wouldn't shoot anymore? Like... I was pulling the trigger, but nothing was happening. Had to leave the game and come back to fix it. And then 5 minutes later it happened again.

I've had that happen to me with TLW before the update, so it's been an issue for awhile now.

What are you doing here? Go play overwatch!

Seriously though, are you doing any grasp farming?

Are the Cavs going to pull it out?
Yeah I've been doing some farming each day. And I hope to see the cavs pull it off. Last night was amazing, especially seeing Curry get thrown out lol

ZServ

Anyone up for some Grasp farming in around 30 minutes? PSN: ZServ. I'd love to get some more rolls before the week is over :)

Edit: I'm a Hunter. I can do tether shenanigans or nighthawk butt-destruction.

Hope you'll eventually get it! I wasn't intentionally farming for a great roll, this just happens to be the most fun thing to do in Destiny right now.

I hope so too! Hope to do some more farming if some of the guys I've been running with are into it. Been able to develop a great rhythm with 3 hunters just killing her in the three second window after the tether hits.

shermas

I swear my Conspiracy-D doesn't fire all the time. I pull the trigger, then melee (just to be safe) and no shots are fired. It's muscle memory, so I'm not sure why it doesn't work sometimes.

SpecX

TLW does that do me at times when I've used it. It will raise and prepare to fire then goes back down as if I released the trigger too soon or something. I also have an issue where I fire a Fusion rifle point blank at someone and they melee kill me with only their shield being taken out and them not dying.

Kalamari

I hope so too! Hope to do some more farming if some of the guys I've been running with are into it. Been able to develop a great rhythm with 3 hunters just killing her in the three second window after the tether hits.

Our farm group was running like clockwork yesterday.

WeTeHa

Man, since the april update I've noticed wayyy more bugs than before. I just had the wierdest bug ever.

Ran heroic strikes to just dick around with arc weapons. We run omnigul. Both teammates get stuck in midair when you enter the skywatch (presumably with a "loading circle"). Okay, I run to omnigul and kill myself to spawn them next to me. And with that they were just constantly stuck in 1 animation, when they died, the animation changed. I mean... what the fuck?

Took a bunch of screens of the stupid position they got stuck in. I mean, even their orientation was always the same, so they shot their guns out of their backs most of the time :D

It's hard to describe and hard to capture on screenshots, but man, it looked ridiculous.

The best part was when the titan got stuck while crouching and he just rubbed his ass all over the floor until he died.

Top Bottom