• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Back to the game for the first time in a long while (beat HM King's Fall and stopped a bit after). I'm 314 light, what should I be doing activity wise to gear up? KF Normal mode? 320 Light for NF and new PoE...
Vanguard, crucible and faction rank ups together with the above. Will give you gear up to 6 levels above your LL. They do cap at 330. Buy 3oC for exotics, altough i would wait until you are higher LL to decript them.
Court of Orix may also give you higher light gear.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I have no patience for trials anymore. At least with maps with certain spawns being clearly more advantageous.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Why the fuck do people even bother playing the game if they are going to idle. Two straight games with idling teammates.
I had fuckers like that last night while doing Strikes. I pulled those fuckers all the way to Rasputin (because I'm stubborn as fuck) before they actually started moving during the boss fight. Left that group right after loot dropped.

SpecX

Done with the crucible quest and boy are hand cannons back! Tearing up mofos with my Hawkmoon finally. Doesn't have the distance of old, but damn they strike where you aim and hit hard!

Frenden

Banned
Tyler, Kalamari and I are efficient farmkateers. Holy shit--dozens and dozens of grasps in four or five hours, total. These are the better rolls so far.

ORS, Counterbalance, Hand-laid, Spray and Play
.eJwNycsNwyAMANBduJe_ickaHaBCBEGkBBB2T1V3b9_1fcR7XWIXjXnSrtRxUh7rkMRjpVpkHaNeJc2TZB63Sswpt7t0JmWC38AHQIgWALRGZaIDROcs4j-CsVE98yqlUxv8stoEHcz2sM6jN3L2Kr4_xHMnWw.VvebaIyTJY4wHUwknn5HM7K9xWU.png

ORS, Counterbalance, Hand-laid, Army of One

ORS, Counterbalance, Braced Frame, Grenadier

ORS1, Counterbalance, Perfect Balance, Feeding Frenzy

I finally got the sterling package sparrow and ship I wanted today. Yay.

Though knowing the light cap will be increased in a few months is slowing my motivation to grind for my side characters at the moment.

Dez_

Well, my grasp farming turned out to be much less successful. No counter balance or braced frame stuff with all of them. I think my best ones are the CB / injection mold version or the range finder / hand laid stock. That's as good as it's going to get for me. Think I reached my limit with farming for this thing.

chur

Well, my grasp farming turned out to be much less successful. No counter balance or braced frame stuff with all of them. I think my best ones are the CB / injection mold version or the range finder / hand laid stock. That's as good as it's going to get for me. Think I reached my limit with farming for this thing.
If you don't farm, Omnigul wins.

WipedOut

|OT 42| Grasping for Bonds

|OT 42| Bonding for Grasps

Maths OT suggestion
|OT 42| Bonding with Omnigul

18 Bonds and 8 Grasps for tonight's haul

14 335 Bonds, 8 Garbagio Grasp Rolls

I still haven't had a chance to farm Omnigul this week. Really need to get on tonight and tomorrow and do a few hours. Crucible is going to be unbearable if it's full of Grasps and I don't have one.

Top Bottom