• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

NeOak

My grasp has range finder, perfect balance and third eye. Happy with that.

The rest that dropped were ass.

So, while farming Omingul this dropped from a primary engram...

Hawksaw with Perfect Balance, Headseeker, and Rifled Barrel. The need for a God roll Grasp just disappeared.

No Counterbalance makes them decent rolls, but not good rolls.

CB makes that much of a difference.

What you want is CB + Rifled BarrelBraced Frame. The rest are secondary after those 2.

What made you wanna skip Deus Ex? And yeah I'm not a big FF guy but the demo for XV unsold me almost immediately after playing it, yikes.

It didn't look fluid to me for some odd reason.

-

Also I did not get the last quest for Shaxx long quest line after turning in my quest to Banshee for getting kills with all 4 weapons types. .is this a glitch?

It didn't look fluid to me for some odd reason.

-

Also I did not get the last quest for Shaxx long quest line after turning in my quest to Banshee for getting kills with all 4 weapons types. .is this a glitch?

The Mountaintop? I just finished the 4 weapons types the other day, turned it in to Banshee and got it, sounds like a glitch - I'd post about it on Bungie.net or Reddit.

The Mountaintop? I just finished the 4 weapons types the other day, turned it in to Banshee and got it, sounds like a glitch - I'd post about it on Bungie.net or Reddit.

Yea The Mountaintop isn't popping. I searched and found other threads on reddit and bungie.net and there are no responses. Anyway to check if some how I glitched and got it earlier? Like if I am done with Shaxx quest line would I be able to get a special bounty or something?

JHall

No Counterbalance makes them decent rolls, but not good rolls.

CB makes that much of a difference.

What you want is CB + Rifled Barrel. The rest are secondary after those 2.

Counterbalance isn't that big of a deal if you can control your recoil.

NeOak

Counterbalance isn't that big of a deal if you can control your recoil.

Counterbalance makes the bullet spread strictly vertical.

The Grasp has a very horizontal spread, and we have tested one with CB vs non CB.

It isn't about how much it kicks, because I do have one with Rifled BarrelBraced Frame, but no CB. The CB one is way more accurate at medium distance, which is roughly the majority of encounters in crucible.

JHall

The Grasp has a very horizontal spread, and we have tested one with CB vs non CB.

It isn't about how much it kicks, because I do have one with Rifled Barrel, but no CB. The CB one is way more accurate.

I know that. It's all about preference. I prefer headseeker because I can control my recoil even if it is slightly to the right instead of vertical.

It isn't about how much it kicks, because I do have one with Rifled Barrel, but no CB. The CB one is way more accurate at medium distance, which is roughly the majority of encounters in crucible.

You don't think braced frame is a better partner to go with CB?

I have CB and perfect balance and still get vertical recoil.

Yea The Mountaintop isn't popping. I searched and found other threads on reddit and bungie.net and there are no responses. Anyway to check if some how I glitched and got it earlier? Like if I am done with Shaxx quest line would I be able to get a special bounty or something?

Shaxx would give you weekly crucible bounties that function similar to the crucible and vanguard bounties

Trakan

Tried the Zhalo Supercell in Crucible today and it wasn't terrible....

Couldn't kill anything with the Jade Rabbit (too slow) and did very mediocre with the Mida Multi Tool.

Grasp of Malok is good, but I don't like using the same weapon as everyone else.... just seems boring.... I want some variety.

Hearing good things about Hawksaw, Suros PDX (need a good roll), and certain handguns (which ones?).

Can anyone recommend some other good weapons I can use competitively in crucible?

If you don't like using the same weapon as everyone else, you shouldn't be asking about competitive weapons like the Hawksaw or PDX. :p

Going to run strikes. If anyone of my 'regular' grasp farmers want to farm, just shoot me a message in game. :)

Farmer Tyler

I hope you want to farm this weekend. Need that god roll.

ZServ

Need a third for grasp farming. We too, are at the boss. Gunslinger with nighthawk preferred, but we'll take whoever asks nicely first :)

Psn: ZServ

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Why the fuck do people even bother playing the game if they are going to idle. Two straight games with idling teammates.

DCX

DCX
I haven't played in a while and i haven't even hit 300 :(

If anyone feels like carrying me send me a PM.

DCX

Frostburn

Back to the game for the first time in a long while (beat HM King's Fall and stopped a bit after). I'm 314 light, what should I be doing activity wise to gear up? KF Normal mode? 320 Light for NF and new PoE...

NeOak

Back to the game for the first time in a long while (beat HM King's Fall and stopped a bit after). I'm 314 light, what should I be doing activity wise to gear up? KF Normal mode? 320 Light for NF and new PoE...

Level up Factions until LL 330 and Challenge of Elders.

Go to Xur, buy all the heavy ammo packs you can and level up whatever faction you got, use the piece of gear they give you to increase your LL, level the rep again.

Top Bottom