• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

CLBridges

Never knew Grasp was a must have until looking over this thread, playing PvP earlier and Grasps everywhere. I'll stick with my Hawksaw and Eyasluna though.

ch4fx_

Let's finish the fight .. Saturday @ 10 PM EST. (KFHM)

Is there still enough interest for this to happen tonight?

Is there a list of GAF regulars who I can add on PSN? Still aiming to do the nightfall/raid at least once...also need the last few fragments and crucible trains for the enevitable momments of wonder.

My PSN is BarryTheSprout BTW, on most evenings (GMT).

FR sent, my man! Our time schedules may not match up due to us being in such different time zones (I'm CST), but I play everyday so I'm sure we will cross paths eventually.

You know, i never understood a specific criticism of the doctrine, which was the amount of kills you can get with one magazine. So many weapons can get 2-3 even 4 kills (the grasp, according to ape) with one magazine on this game.

Eyasluna:

3o6gEgwev2Jt5tDTyM.gif

Doctrine was never special in this regard.

Dez_

I'd be down for that.

I'm down for that as well.

X_magik_ox

Appreciate the help fellas, though I do believe we still have our group set from earlier in the week. I know Sajj has family stuff going on this weekend, but if we can get some confirmation for tonight at 10pm est just to make sure we still have everybody, that would be great.
Let's finish the fight .. Saturday @ 10 PM EST. Wish I could do it earlier but my boy is getting baptized during the day and celebrations till the evening.

We'll keep the same teams as yesterday with SpecX as an alt.

1. sajj316
2. Dez_
3. desgrafx
4. rayuma
5. ch4fx_
6. d-psipher

Frostburn

Anyone on PS4 want to take a 315 into the Nightfall? I'd also be down for King's Fall (not sure if they raised to levels in there or not for HM since patch) also lvl 42 PoE

rayuma

Appreciate the help fellas, though I do believe we still have our group set from earlier in the week. I know Sajj has family stuff going on this weekend, but if we can get some confirmation for tonight at 10pm est just to make sure we still have everybody, that would be great.

I'm still in for tonight.

Top Bottom