• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

I think, not sure, the quests to open up the bounty do count for the final reward. The same happened to me when i completed it. But dont quote me on this

And if you want to make your life more miserable, the crucible quartermaste should also now have bounties for you.

Good luck with the 9 plus scout rifle kils on one match...

That's easy with Mida.

But yes if you only just finished the questline then the same thing happened to me on two characters, but I think it's more from previous Iron Banner weekly bounties. They seem to remember them being done, which then count towards the shaxx weekly.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I already completed the quest. Now I'm just doing his standard weekly bounties which I have two left. Thing is, there is one bounty that says complete five of his bounties but when I picked it up it completed itself and I still have two regular bounties to do of his. Win 7 matches and do weekly/daily stuff.

If that thing is then I could see why. I have 11 IB bounties on each of my characters. Could be the reason why it's doing that.

I already completed the quest. Now I'm just doing his standard weekly bounties which I have two left. Thing is, there is one bounty that says complete five of his bounties but when I picked it up it completed itself and I still have two regular bounties to do of his. Win 7 matches and do weekly/daily stuff.

If that thing is then I could see why. I have 11 IB bounties on each of my characters. Could be the reason why it's doing that.

It means you can claim shaxx bounty (nightfall tier rewards). If you then complete the other 2, it will count for next week complete 5 bounties one

Frenden

Banned
Just another gif shilling for Eyasluna the goat

26BRvjarRBouVBvqg.gif

Yeah. It's nice to actually hit the things you aim at now.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4gfcmf_destiny-20160614134449_videogames

LTWood12

7 Grasps in a little over an hour. 6 out of 7 were 335. Thanks T, Ruthless, and Dorrsom for the farm.

which of these is best for pvp?

OES, Headseeker, Fitted Stock/injection mold, Glass half full

ORES, Rangefinder, PB, Spray & Play

OES, Danger Close, Braced Frame, Army of One

ocean

Banned
Ace of Spades feels so damn good now that it reliably connects shots. Anybody who doesn't have a god roll Luna or Lord High Fixer, try the Ace specc'd for range instead of stability.

It connects so reliably it's even fairly accurate for midair shooting. HC + Throwing Knife is still a deadly combo.

I actually wish the report button would work. Does Bungie actually use the info we send??Cuz it sure doesn't feel like it

I've had emails thanking me for my feedback in the past. So at least it links to some sort of auto reply occassionally. Whether they actually acted upon it is another thing.

ch4fx_

Nice job guys! Wish I could have joined. Oh well, until we raid again. Good night.

We saved a check point so we can run it with you as well, so we are good to try again tonight (Sunday night) if you'll be online.

PS -
i space tethered for you

MrS

Banned
DGAF Brothers and Sisters: does anybody have a Golgoroth CP that I could nab please? No rush, I'll keep an eye on the thread all day.

DGAF Brothers and Sisters: does anybody have a Golgoroth CP that I could nab please? No rush, I'll keep an eye on the thread all day.

I have Golgoroth HM checkpoint. Although the challenge this week has changed to Oryx after the update.

Psn is ruthlesbarbarian. I'm not online right now, send me a message when you want it and I'll get online.

MrS

Banned
I have Golgoroth HM checkpoint. Although the challenge this week has changed to Oryx after the update.

Psn is ruthlesbarbarian. I'm not online right now, send me a message when you want it and I'll get online.
Will do, thanks mate!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Did some Grasp farming tonight.

Did I luck out?

ORS, CB, BF, Third Eye?

That's the one I have. The end all roll. Unless you play inferno which the last perk will be useless.

I also have PB in the second slot so I can switch it up but Braced Frame is better. The extra stability helps me personally.

Is there only one way to get the hothead and basically you can only get it once? Got garbage roll on mine. This thing would be really nice with a good roll.

That's the one I have. The end all roll. Unless you play inferno which the last perk will be useless.

I also have PB in the second slot so I can switch it up but Braced Frame is better. The extra stability helps me personally.

Is there only one way to get the hothead and basically you can only get it once? Got garbage roll on mine. This thing would be really nice with a good roll.

Yeah, I think that is the only way. I've completed that questline 3x and each roll was garbage (possibly the same?). Would be interesting if it could drop from crucible packages.

HigXx

My Hothead rolled with

Last Resort
Quickdraw/Flared Magwell/Field Scout
Spray & Play

Dont know what would be the best middle perk to use?

My Hothead rolled with

Last Resort
Quickdraw/Flared Magwell/Field Scout
Spray & Play

Dont know what would be the best middle perk to use?
If I'm correct in what weapon you're talking about, then that rocket is absolute garbage. None of those perks are good for a rocket launcher. You're better off trashing it then infusing it up(iirc it only dropped at like 130).
Edit: if you have another RL, that one is probably better
Edit2:just checked and its velocity is soooo bad. Without javelin upping it a bit, you're gonna be shooting really slow rockets.

Dez_

Since everyone keeps saying that Destiny is dad, Happy Father's Day, Destiny!
Happy Father's Day to all the Destiny dads out there.

Gong

Got one space for a Grasp farm on PS4, preferably a Hunter with tether. Join on GongStation, first come first served.

*EDIT* Full

Top Bottom