• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Like I said. For the average PVPer the quest is fine but for casuals they will have a hard time with the weapons part. Some people can barely get 6 kills with top tier weapons yet alone just any one.

ch4fx_

Appreciate the help fellas, though I do believe we still have our group set from earlier in the week. I know Sajj has family stuff going on this weekend, but if we can get some confirmation for tonight at 10pm est just to make sure we still have everybody, that would be great.

I'm in tonight gentleman, see you all there.

darthbob

Trakan

Need two people for Oryx challenge mode. We have 4 who have never done it, trying to get it done for the moments of triumph thing.

Uh, also does anyone have an Oryx checkpoint?

desgrafx

Neo Member
Appreciate the help fellas, though I do believe we still have our group set from earlier in the week. I know Sajj has family stuff going on this weekend, but if we can get some confirmation for tonight at 10pm est just to make sure we still have everybody, that would be great.

I'm in!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
One spot on train.

Full.

Going to do rift, clash and control. After a win in rift, it's whatever with the others.

SaviourMK2

Is there anyone who plans to do Oryx hard Mode anytime soon?
I just need to kill Oryx, I've been stalling too long and I don't have a group :(

sajj316

Rusty raiders!!!!!!!!!

I'm alive. Yes the plan is to still finish off Oryx. Depending on how long it takes, I'm willing to kill the bastard a few times with checkpoints.

I might be 5-10 minutes late but will be on

Edit: actually gents, I have no idea when I will be on. Family won't leave the darn house. You guys just proceed with the kill. I will be with you in spirit :(

Shiv47

If anyone is going to farm Omnigul shoot me an invite. Going to run heroic strikes for a bit. Feel free to join, gonna pop a booster

Dthomp

If anyone is going to farm Omnigul shoot me an invite. Going to run heroic strikes for a bit. Feel free to join, gonna pop a booster

If you got a 3rd I'd be up for some farming. Can bring Gunslinger. Wouldn't mind a few more guns and class items for infusion fodder

Just another gif shilling for Eyasluna the goat

26BRvjarRBouVBvqg.gif

1 rift win and that's 2x crucifall done for the week, surprisingly painless this time.

Should be easy next week too with IB bounties counting towards it, then easier again the following week with left over weeklies already completed.

Hopefully get some more strange coins / 3oC out of it, not 330 gauntlets like this week!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Destiny 2 should implement a better way to report cheaters. Tired of running into invincible red bar jackasses every now and then.

Jafku

Destiny 2 should implement a better way to report cheaters. Tired of running into invincible red bar jackasses every now and then.

I actually wish the report button would work. Does Bungie actually use the info we send??Cuz it sure doesn't feel like it

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So I didn't even complete all of Shaxx's all five bounties thing but yet that bounty is completed when I picked it up. What.

So I didn't even complete all of Shaxx's all five bounties thing but yet that bounty is completed when I picked it up. What.

I think, not sure, the quests to open up the bounty do count for the final reward. The same happened to me when i completed it. But dont quote me on this

And if you want to make your life more miserable, the crucible quartermaste should also now have bounties for you.

Good luck with the 9 plus scout rifle kils on one match...

Top Bottom