• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Can't get a hugh level ghost to drop anywhere, maaaan last thing I need for 335 lol always the way.

hueheffner.jpg

WeTeHa

Any tips for the Exotic Sword quest. Seems like the PvP kills are the hardest thing on the trimpuh list.

I thought the pvp kills with the swords weren't that bad. It's probably more annoying now that heavy only spawns once a match.
- Play 6's
- Use the block ability of the swords
- I got a ton of kills on bannerfall. Just crouching around the tree on inside heavy and waiting until people show up and then swipe at them like crazy.
- Play bladedancer/nightstalker to turn invis

darthbob

I thought the pvp kills with the swords weren't that bad. It's probably more annoying now that heavy only spawns once a match.
- Play 6's
- Use the block ability of the swords
- I got a ton of kills on bannerfall. Just crouching around the tree on inside heavy and waiting until people show up and then swipe at them like crazy.
- Play bladedancer/nightstalker to turn invis

Got it done in Mayhem Clash (because Heavy) a few weeks ago, wasn't too bad. Blocking is def your friend, as is using the camera to corner-peek.

sajj316

Happy Father's Day for DAD DGAF! It seems a few of them are on Rusty Raiders. Dads naturely gravitate toward each other, we know each other's struggle :p

We saved a check point so we can run it with you as well, so we are good to try again tonight (Sunday night) if you'll be online.

PS -
i space tethered for you

You guys are the best! Thanks. I'll try to be online. Will be on throughout the day as well doing stuff so don't be a stranger!

I am starting over on PS4 (coming from Xbox), would like to join one of the gaf clans and some day go through at least one of the raids (never had a chance on Xbox). Anyone have a clan accepting new players?

ch4fx_

Happy Father's Day for DAD DGAF! It seems a few of them are on Rusty Raiders. Dads naturely gravitate toward each other, we know each other's struggle :p

You guys are the best! Thanks. I'll try to be online. Will be on throughout the day as well doing stuff so don't be a stranger!

Thanks JJ, and Happy Fathers Day to the rest of DGAF as well! I'm headed to do fatherly things with my Daughter right now, but will be around tonight for whatever happens.

Kalamari

I haven't played my warlock in a while, but the jump feels a little bit faster to me. Feels like they added a little momentum to Focused Burst.

neoism

I jesus bungle......

plays pvp

BLACK SHIELD

BLACK SHIELD

BLACK SHIELD

BLACK SHIELD

BLACK SHIELD

BLACK SHIELD

.... soo fucking tried of this shitty map... ��

phen0m24

I am starting over on PS4 (coming from Xbox), would like to join one of the gaf clans and some day go through at least one of the raids (never had a chance on Xbox). Anyone have a clan accepting new players?

Hey Ryu - GAF is basically one big clan. I wouldn't sweat the clan thing here. You should be able to find people to raid and play with no problem. If you've never raided before, keep an eye out as Hawkian, one of our own, hosts a noobie raid each week. :)

Also happy father's day DGAF! I might take my offspring into Omnigul's lair with our farmer hats on for a few runs.

Hey Ryu - GAF is basically one big clan. I wouldn't sweat the clan thing here. You should be able to find people to raid and play with no problem. If you've never raided before, keep an eye out as Hawkian, one of our own, hosts a noobie raid each week. :)

Also happy father's day DGAF! I might take my offspring into Omnigul's lair with our farmer hats on for a few runs.

Thanks, I will keep an eye out once I catch my light level back up.

They fixed HoW missions not giving marks.

Paradox is the glitched mission today, might be due to them changing it to always being the alternate ending on Heroic now

I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to plug holes with this game, only to discover you've created numerous new ones in the process.
I really hope that Destiny 2 will use whatever means necessary (e.g. a new engine) to make the developers' job easier, benefittng them as well as us the players.

FyreWulff

I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to plug holes with this game, only to discover you've created numerous new ones in the process.
I really hope that Destiny 2 will use whatever means necessary (e.g. a new engine) to make the developers' job easier, benefittng them as well as us the players.

I'm sure test is on overdrive now trying to get a patch out, but it's part of AAA games these days.. these engines are so damn big that even what looks like a simple change can have unknown effects on other areas.

Interestingly, going to a whole new engine is how you can end up with even more bugs. The thing about existing engines is they've been more battle tested and pushed around more. When you make a new engine you also throw out all the old lessons.

edit: oh hey, RoI ghost

ClVP9BQUkAAMjKQ.jpg:large

I'm sure test is on overdrive now trying to get a patch out, but it's part of AAA games these days.. these engines are so damn big that even what looks like a simple change can have unknown effects on other areas.

Interestingly, going to a whole new engine is how you can end up with even more bugs. The thing about existing engines is they've been more battle tested and pushed around more. When you make a new engine you also throw out all the old lessons.

I agree that a new engine can cause new problems and will make you learn new lessons.
The reason I suggested a new engine is due to the long-time rumors that their existing one is a nightmare in which even smallest changes take a lot of time to make and test or whatever.

Top Bottom