• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

ocean

Banned
Really? I haven't used it in a long time. What's different about it now?
It's not even a shadow of what it once was. Hipfire no longer does bonus damage and the range drop off is ridiculous: even if a target is a liiiiittle too far away you'll do like 30 damage.

But the damn shots register now. That's not something we should celebrate, but since The Great Downgrade (The Taken King, a garbage change in direction for the game) it's the first time your shots register somewhat reliably.

Close up? It shreds.

Arrrammis

Man, I got the long train wreck of a crucible questline completed up to the Mountaintop so that I could complete the rest in Iron Banner with a crack team of Gaffers, now it has to wait... Aww.

desgrafx

Neo Member
Man, I got the long train wreck of a crucible questline completed up to the Mountaintop so that I could complete the rest in Iron Banner with a crack team of Gaffers, now it has to wait... Aww.

HAHAHA Same here! I was waiting for the Banner Train

Kalamari

Triplewreck's GoM farming stream is pretty entertaining. Even though he could farm a bit more efficiently, the banter and salt over crappy rolls and lack of drops is so good.

So in conclusion, don't listen to Trance? Gotcha.
5uwMo4rw1Ey1PDMu.jpg

For real though, why Braced Frame? To my understanding, Perfect Balance changes the spread of the gun so wouldn't it be more accurate? If the consensus is Braced Frame being the way to go then I will but I'm kind of confused haha.
Not sure where you are getting this perfect balance information. Stability reduces recoil severity which reduces spread. Higher stability makes it easier to put shots where you are aiming.

Moa

Is anyone else able to start the NF? I get errors every time even after rebooting my modem and router. :(

Yup.

Modifiers are gone from Heroic strikes and the Tier 3 bosses on Court of Oryx is rotating for some reason.

I guess the place it usually pulls from is borked?

zewone

Is anyone else able to start the NF? I get errors every time even after rebooting my modem and router. :(

Bungie broke a bunch of shit right now.

Heroic Strikes
Only Heroic Modifier (Default)

Nightfall
Honeydew Error when launching
Only Epic Modifier

Court Of Oryx T3
Boss's Rotating

Kings Fall
No Challenge Mode Active

sajj316

Heroic Strikes

Nightfall
Only Epic Modifier

Court Of Oryx T3
Boss's Rotating

Kings Fall
No Challenge Mode Active

What the heck Bungie ..

This + no Iron Banner. Don't turn this into the clusterfudge called The Division!

Rehsa

Well that sucks, was going to login for laggy banana tomorrow but I guess not. Maybe I'll join a farm later or something

JTripper

So I really haven't played Destiny since Hard Mode King's Fall came out so I haven't gotten close to the new light cap or done any raids since. Could anyone sort of get me caught up on whatever I might need to do now to catch up to where other dedicated players are at? I plan on returning to the game for Rise of Iron but I feel like I've missed quite a bit since the last few updates and such. I think my max light level currently is 312.

Dez_

Heroic Strikes

Nightfall
Only Epic Modifier

Court Of Oryx T3
Boss's Rotating

Kings Fall
No Challenge Mode Active
This is what happens when you try to nerf Hunters :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I thought crucible was more laggy as usual which is an understatement. Hits weren't registering even when netcode seems fine.

Wait what. A mod changed your avatar? Or asked for you to change your avatar? Thats the strangest thing ever.
Mod changed my avatar without permission. It says my old avatar in control panel. Kinda funny, but I would hope that our resident mod in here would be nice enough to fix it.

I had no idea people would get so salty when I said Milwaukee sucks as a sports city lol. Regret is real.

shermas

So I really haven't played Destiny since Hard Mode King's Fall came out so I haven't gotten close to the new light cap or done any raids since. Could anyone sort of get me caught up on whatever I might need to do now to catch up to where other dedicated players are at? I plan on returning to the game for Rise of Iron but I feel like I've missed quite a bit since the last few updates and such. I think my max light level currently is 312.
Rank up factions/crucible/vanguard. Packages drop above your current light level. Run the nightfall and Challenge of Elders (you buy a ticket in the reef) every week. Hard mode raid will also rank you up quickly. At 312, you can run HM. If you're on PS4, you can find a group here. Welcome back!

Mindlog

Mod changed my avatar without permission. It says my old avatar in control panel. Kinda funny, but I would hope that our resident mod in here would be nice enough to fix it.

I had no idea people would get so salty when I said Milwaukee sucks as a sports city lol. Regret is real.
But Harry Doyle is a national treasure!
Used to being much more disrespectful in sports threads.

JTripper

Rank up factions/crucible/vanguard. Packages drop above your current light level. Run the nightfall and Challenge of Elders (you buy a ticket in the reef) every week. Hard mode raid will also rank you up quickly. At 312, you can run HM. If you're on PS4, you can find a group here. Welcome back!

Thanks!

Top Bottom