• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

darthbob

Wait, what? Where've they said this?

https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/745018172558839810

welp

Edit:
mM0xYJZ.png

shermas

If you have a lot of motes, you can use them to rank up your factions... Equip whatever you get, then rank up again. That'll help you rank up quickly. If you have a lot of strange coins, but heavy ammo from Xur and use that to rank up. It only works to rank 330, though. After that, Iron Banner, Trials, HM raid and Challenge of Elders will help you get to 335.

Dez_

So does that mean IB is held off until next week, or are they going to just have a shorter week like last time?

Im just wondering what happens at reset today. Whit all this screw ups i dread to think come 10am GMT what else they are going to brake....

SlickVic

I just got into Destiny fairly recently and man am I enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would have. I'm just going through the vanilla content right now, and while the game may be lacking in terms of story and variety of mission objectives, I find myself shrugging that off a lot more than I thought I would. The game just plays really well. And even if there's isn't much in the way of plot up to this point, I still have a lot of fun going through story missions to experience said gameplay, as well as seeing the interesting designs of the environments. There is just a lot of atmosphere that the game sets up in each of these missions.

And I have to say, this music is fantastic.

I just got into Destiny fairly recently and man am I enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would have. I'm just going through the vanilla content right now, and while the game may be lacking in terms of story and variety of mission objectives, I find myself shrugging that off a lot more than I thought I would. The game just plays really well. And even if there's isn't much in the way of plot up to this point, I still have a lot of fun going through story mission to experience said gameplay, as well as seeing the interesting designs of the environments.

And I have to say, this music is fantastic.
Be glad your starting now and not with the original vanilla content. There's so much to do when just starting out now(which is great). It can be a little over bearing at times tho.

Destiny isn't my dad @Breezy

Dthomp

WTF? No IB all of a sudden. Was finishing up Odins Sphere so I'd have the week to Banana. How can Bungle be having such basic problems this far along in the process....

SlickVic

Be glad your starting now and not with the original vanilla content. There's so much to do when just starting out now(which is great). It can be a little over bearing at times tho.

Destiny isn't my dad @Breezy

Yeah I feel that was the running theme when the game first came out (not enough content) which is part of the reason I waited. Then when the Taken King Legendary Edition was announced I waited for a sale since I knew I'd mostly be playing solo and wasn't sure how much I'd enjoy the game doing that. Don't know how much I'll stick around once I exhaust all the story missions (definitely want to complete each strike as well), but it's been a very fun ride so far.

SO...with Iron Banner cancelled, what would you say the BWU is going to look like this week?

It's gotta be a doozey I think.

OR..do you think they might actually un-cancel it for Wednesday?

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
trying to solo Lost to Light for Black Spindle is so frustrating. was SO close once but still no prize yet. anyone got room for something else I can join for a little before heading to bed?

Top Bottom