• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Did they adjust Three of Coins?

I'm either having an intense dry spell here or they aren't working as well as before

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lol, TripleWreck is still farming Omnigul (he's kept same NF instance since before reset) and his best roll is only headseeker + hand-laid + third eye.

Insane.

He already spent like three days of game time prior to NF doing it. So did Goli.

Going to do NF x3 soon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey hey I had a signup for a newbie raid even though I hadn't scheduled one for this week yet! XD Is ranjha187/eizarus in the thread here somewhere?

I'm going to do King's Fall on Saturday the 25th at 3:00PM Eastern. Does that work for you? If not I apologize! Please let me know so that I can fix the form before opening it for other signups.
paging eizarus...

It pains me to hear stories of people farming none stop for the perfect Grasp.

This game shouldnt have to make you spend hours looking for the perfect rolls. But from the sounds of it, if you want to be competitive, a Perfect Grasp is needed.

This game shouldnt have to make you spend hours looking for the perfect rolls. But from the sounds of it, if you want to be competitive, a Perfect Grasp is needed.
Until the next patch comes out. Pretty sure Bungie is going to patch the Grasp. They know how many people are farming and using it in crucible. Only s matter of time.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Grasp is not a game breaker. A good scout beats it at long range and the doctrine/shotgun/last word beats it at close range. Handcannons beat it at mid, etc. The grasp is just a good all around weapon. You can use it in all situatons. I have more experience with it than anybody.

SonComet

Grasp is not a game breaker. A good scout beats it at long range and the doctrine/shotgun/last word beats it at close range. Handcannons beat it at mid, etc. The grasp is just a good all around weapon. You can use it in all situatons. I have more experience with it than anybody.
Back in early HoW autorifles weren't game breakers either. The hand cannon trinity were much better. Didn't stop bungie from attacking them due to high usage sadly.

ocean

Banned

People don't spend hours farming for Grasp because "if you want to be competitive you need it". That's ridiculous. People farm because they're insane or just enjoy the process chillin with friends.

The Last Word and Thorn still dominate high level play, with maybe MIDA and Hawksaw/PDX. Grasp is viable but there's no way shape or form in which you need it to compete.

LTWood12

Farming omnigul is fun w/ friends, especially w/ the modifiers and increased drop rate in the nightfall. can't explain it, it's just relaxing.

After picking up The Division again after not playing since April, the lack of MM in Destiny for NFs and CoE makes it even harder for me to give a fuck. I've tried to run NF and CoE for a whole week, and found one person to run half a CoE card with. I don't have regulars here that I play with, even though half of DGaf is probably on my friendlist. Sometimes I just want to jump in and run shit, without scheduling around other people, or running to this board to post; MM is made for people like me, and it should be available for everything, fuck it even the raids. Okay, rant over, had to get that off my chest lol!

After picking up The Division again after not playing since April, the lack of MM in Destiny for NFs and CoE makes it even harder for me to give a fuck. I've tried to run NF and CoE for a whole week, and found one person to run half a CoE card with. I don't have regulars here that I play with, even though half of DGaf is probably on my friendlist. Sometimes I just want to jump in and run shit, without scheduling around other people, or running to this board to post; MM is made for people like me, and it should be available for everything, fuck it even the raids. Okay, rant over, had to get that off my chest lol!

Have you tried the Destiny app recently? I'm on iPhone/iPad and the Destiny app is soooo much better now, when it comes to recruiting players. Very customizable.

stay gold

I'd say most people using the Grasp are putting themselves at a disadvantage tbh. Hitting 8 out of 9 headshots consistently isn't really feasible for the average player, in which case you're better off with a Hawksaw and it's very forgiving 3 burst.

How Overwatch devs speak to the community part 99999999

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745504371#post-3

Bungie, we don't have SBMM or have changed any settings

Clf3vF_VYAA_bIx.jpg:large

And yet, right here he admits to the "silent" changes you claim to detest so much.

People don't spend hours farming for Grasp because "if you want to be competitive you need it". That's ridiculous. People farm because they're insane or just enjoy the process chillin with friends.

The Last Word and Thorn still dominate high level play, with maybe MIDA and Hawksaw/PDX. Grasp is viable but there's no way shape or form in which you need it to compete.

"Damn Breezy you dont have a Grasp of the situation at all"

Come on guys I made it easy for you.

Frenden

Banned
What solo queueing salvage is like

A 0.08 kd. Would literally have been better off if he had left.

Solo queue clash. Me on six. Not figuratively. Literally. I give up.

Ck8r9DuUkAAyv5j.jpg

0.04. ZERO POINT ZERO FOUR.

I was just happy to go positive with my whole team being comprised of stones to make me sink to a 50% winrate.

darthbob

Ck8r9DuUkAAyv5j.jpg

I was just happy to go positive with my whole team being comprised of stones to make me sink to a 50% winrate.

how the hell do you get to 314 light and do that poorly in pvp. were they afk?

GutZ31

Ck8r9DuUkAAyv5j.jpg

You must become the no-player-data crucible king. It is the only way to save the scrub army from themselves.

Top Bottom